Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Leave-In Conditioner 8 oz  » Health  »
  • Australian sea kelp is the star in this convenient Aussie product
  • Although I usually use a rinse out conditioner when I shampoo, I like to have some leave in type on hand too, in case I have a need for freshening up the hair after a humid day, or get tangles for some reason
  • Sometimes, I prefer to use a heavier product, like a hair mask, on the ends of my hair
  • Very useful in many different ways, I highly recommend this product for just about any type of hair

• by reviewabit

Australian sea kelp is the star in this convenient Aussie product. Although I usually use a rinse out conditioner when I shampoo, I like to have some leave in type on hand too, in case I have a need for freshening up the hair after a humid day, or get tangles for some reason. Since I have combination hair, with oilier hair on top and dry ends, sometimes it is great to have an extra conditioner boost for the ends after working through the regular kind on my whole head.

This conditioner smells great, and does the job that a lot of

products try to do, and fail at. I have used several frizz serums on the ends of my hair, and although they do work, they tend to weigh the hair down if I use too much.

It is difficult to know when to stop sometimes. This spray in conditioner is different.

I can target the dry areas specifically, and it seems that no matter how much I use, it does not weigh down my hair– which is great if I need to use it several times during the day. It is my favorite product (besides water) to spruce up a “wet look” curl.

...

• It adds shine and silkiness without making my hair flat or heavy, and it even seems to bring out the color, especially when wet. It is also great when you are in a hurry.

Instead of using a separate conditioner in the shower, if I am in a rush, I just use a two in one shampoo and then spray this liberally after my hair is towel dried. It saves time and looks just as good as if I had used the rinse out conditioner.

Sometimes, I prefer to use a heavier product, like a hair mask, on the ends of my hair.

These products are too intense for the top portion and would leave them flat and greasy looking.

When I use the mask on the ends, I don’t apply it to the top– instead, I just use a few sprays of the Aussie leave in on top, and this seems to “equalize” the look. This is a great product to use to customize your hair routine, add last minute shine and lift, and even to just make your hair smell fresh without adding a lot of weight.

Very useful in many different ways, I highly recommend this product for just about any type of hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412041464220530/k2311a0412/4.12.11