Samy Fat Hair “0 Calories” Amplifying Mousse
1.0
  • I have always had to deal with the problem of getting my hair under control
  • I also live in a very humid environment which complicates the issue because it means that I have big hair on a daily basis
  • I like having volume, but I do not like having hair so big that I look silly
  • Unfortunately, I do not like this product
  • I did not like the way this mousse made my hair look or feel and I will definitely never repurchase it

• by Intensify

Every girl wants big hair, or at least, every girl claims that she wants big hair. In reality, most girls want a tiny bit of added volume but not so much that the hair gets out of control or frizzy. My hair is very thick. I have always had to deal with the problem of getting my hair under control. I also live in a very humid environment which complicates the issue because it means that I have “big hair” on a daily basis. I like having volume, but I do not like having hair so big that I look silly. A lot of the heat styling tools that I use make my hair very flat, but they take out all of that great volume that I was born with. That is why I

try to find volumizing products that add a touch of volume but really do keep the size of the hair under control. That is what led me to purchase the Samy Fat Hair “O Calories” Amplifying Mousse. Unfortunately, I do not like this product.

I have to be honest about the Samy Fat Hair “0 Calories” Amplifying Mousse. It does not add much volume at all and since that is its targeted purpose, there is really no point in using the product. In addition, all this mousse really did was leave my hair stiff and unmanageable. That was the exact opposite of what I wanted it to do to my hair. It was almost impossible to drag a comb through my hair after the application of this mousse. I like products with a lot of ...

• hold, but not so much hold that they transform my hair into an unmanageable mess. The Samy Fat Hair “0 Calories” Amplifying Mousse also weighed my hair down a lot. My hair just looked and felt like it had way too much product in it. On the packaging, this product claims to expand the hair from the inside out. I really did not notice any added volume at all and it really is not hard to add volume to my thick hair. I would hate to see how terrible this product makes someone with thinner hair look. The product itself is actually quite greasy so I even hated having to apply this to my hair because I knew that it would make it look unnecessarily shiny. I already get a good amount of shine
        from deep conditioning my hair, but adding this product just made it look like I hadn’t washed my hair in ages. That is how gross it looked. Even trying to limit the amount of product that I used didn’t help.

Overall, I have to give that Samy Fat Hair “0 Calories” Amplifying Mousse a rating of a 2 out of 10. I definitely feel like I wasted my money on a product that I will not even use because it has not proven to be effective. I did not like the way this mousse made my hair look or feel and I will definitely never repurchase it. I do not recommend it! Like pretty much every other girl out there, I still want voluminous hair, but not if it means having to use this terrible product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041463950530/k2311a0412/4.12.11