Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using bronzers and highlighters to contour my face after applying the basic makeup items such as my concealer and foundation
  • One box of the product costs about thirty dollars which is pricey, but in my opinion, quite worth it
  • Though I think that the application of the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder is pretty simple, I do not like the brush that comes with it
  • I would definitely prefer this product a lot more if it were not so expensive and if it came with a better brush
  • However, I do like the two powders and definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good duo of blush and bronzer

• by Intensify

I love using bronzers and highlighters to contour my face after applying the basic makeup items such as my concealer and foundation. I actually kind of think that my face looks a bit naked without a bit of bronzer and blush so I am constantly adding to my bronzer/blush collection. That is why I purchased the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder at my local Sephora. One box of the product costs about thirty dollars which is pricey, but in my opinion, quite worth it. Basically, the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder is a combination of pink powder (the blush) and bronze powder (the bronzer). It also comes with a mini-brush that can be used to swipe both products at once to apply to the

face in one simple motion. One sweep is supposed to be sufficient for a nice glow.

Though I think that the application of the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder is pretty simple, I do not like the brush that comes with it. The instructions say to sweep rather than swirl the brush over the powder before application to the cheekbones. If used in the correct direction, the highlighter will be on the top and the bronzer will be on the bottom. I am just so used to applying the two products separately and then blending them. As I mentioned before, I just do not really like the brush that much. It is very flat and kind of hard to wield. I also do not like ...

• that if you just swipe the brush through the product and then onto your face, you’ll get a clear line of separation on your face (showing the divide between the highlighter and the bronzer). This looks really weird.

That said, I really do like the product itself. I have just found that switching out the brush makes me like it so much more. That allows me to blend it myself. I really do love the two colors that come in this box. I think they are the perfect complement to one another and that they match many different complexions well. The bronze is a very rich color that is well pigmented and shows up on my skin easily (even though I have a darker skin tone).

The pink adds a soft, healthy looking glow to my skin that I love. Both powders are slightly shimmery, but not so shimmery that the makeup looks unnatural. The bronzer is just dark enough to contour well but not so dark that it looks really severe on the skin.

Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics Perfect Ten Boxed Powder a rating of a 7 out of 10. I would definitely prefer this product a lot more if it were not so expensive and if it came with a better brush. However, I do like the two powders and definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good duo of blush and bronzer. I have been using it daily. That is how much I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041463830530/k2311a0412/4.12.11