Grapeseed Glossing Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love getting compliments on the way my hair smells
  • I like that I don't need to use much of this serum either
  • This is a great hair care product that I enjoy using
  • I prefer using it when my hair is still a little damp though
  • I recommend Grapeseed Glossing Serum for every hair type

• by Gina Gott

Grapeseed Glossing Serum, is a great product for any hair type to try. It really makes your hair look better and healthier as soon as you apply it. The scent is wonderful and long lasting too. Try this serum out if you want your hair to look it’s best. It is not that expensive and really works. I use it after I wash my hair right before I style it. I try and keep a bottle of this stuff around. This is a great product Try it out for yourself. The results will be easy to see the first time

that you use it.

This product is made with some natural ingredients. It has grapeseed oil in it. It also has sesame oil and jojoba oil added to it. This stuff is great for hair that is dry and needs a little bit of extra help. I have long,thick, and sometimes frizzy hair. This glossing serum is a life saver for my hair. It repairs it and makes it look beautiful. It also makes it easier to style. The scent is light but noticeable. It lasts all day too. I love getting compliments on the way my hair smells.

This glossing serum makes my hair very shiny. It also adds a lot of moisture to it. It makes it feel very soft while looking smooth. It lasts all day too. I apply it when I get out of the shower and my hair is still looking good the next day when I wake up. I like that I don’t need to use much of this serum either. I just put a little in my hair at the time, so that it won’t look greasy. This is a great hair care product that I enjoy using.

The price is good too.

• Grapeseed Glossing Serum
      It is from The Body Shop. You can get a 2 oz bottle for $12.00. The bottle will last a long time,since you don’t have to use much of it at once. You can use this stuff on wet or dry hair. I prefer using it when my hair is still a little damp though. The bottle that it comes in is easy to find. It has the name on it and a picture of grapes on the front of it. This is an easy product to use and washes out easily too without leaving any kind of residue behind.
      This stuff also won’t weigh your hair down unless you put to much of it on at one time.

I recommend Grapeseed Glossing Serum for every hair type. It smells so good. It really makes your hair look shiny and beautiful too. I like that it gets rid of frizz. I like everything about it really. The Body Shop, really has some good stuff. This is one of their coolest items. Try it out if you get the chance. You will love the way that your hair turns out. It really makes a difference in the appearance of your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041463770530/k2311a0412/4.12.11