Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think their light texture is great because it doesn't make skin feel suffocated

• by anaerobic

I’ve been using Yves Rocher for sometime now, and as a beauty addict, I totally love their line! Today I reviewing their anti-aging day cream for women over 30. Their beautician said that it has apple oligosides and other natural ingredients to help smooth out wrinkles and let skin regain density.

I picked this up because my face has been feeling sensitive and dry over the winter, which is weird because I usually have

normal skin. I totally love it after I got a sample with an Yves Rocher order and immediately got the full-size!

First off, their scent is amazing. It smells like a stronger version of Estee Lauder’s Daywear Advanced Multi-Protection cream! They apply the same, too. They are both light texture creams that are non-greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. I think their light texture is great because it doesn’t make skin feel suffocated. They ...

• both give great hydration to the skin.

It is a white cream that comes in a red square jar. The scent reminds me somewhat of apples and has other more complex notes. It is great quality for the quantity and what you get, especially when you get it on 50% off sale during Yves Rocher promotions.

When I was slightly sunburned, this was the only moisturizer I could put on without feeling a raging stinging sensation.

It helped me smooth my skin and aid it for a faster recovery.

I think this moisturizer would suit women of all skin types, even hydration for oily skins because of its light texture and non-greasiness.

I liked that it gave me hydration without giving me clogged pores or blackheads. Sometimes I use it as lighter night cream, and love waking up with a fresh, radiant-looking face! Pores also appear smaller and I just love the glow!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041463630430/k2311a0412/4.12.11