Celentano Frozen Cheese Ravioli  » Food  »
2.5
  • They are reasonably priced and readily available in the frozen food section of our local supermarkets, they are easy to prepare, and they are delicious
  • In fact, if you have a teen in your family who is just learning how to cook, you should consider adding these frozen ravioli into his or her meal rotation
  • If you like Italian food and especially ravioli that you can prepare at home and is much better than the stuff you buy in a can, they I recommend you give Celentano frozen cheese ravioli a try

• by deem

Celentano frozen cheese ravioli are a great favorite in my household. They are reasonably priced and readily available in the frozen food section of our local supermarkets, they are easy to prepare, and they are delicious.

Celentano frozen cheese ravioli usually come in a box though sometimes you can find them in large,supersized bags as well that are handy if you have a large family. However, my supermarket generally only carries the box which easily feeds a family of four. The ravioli themselves are filled with a generous amount of cheese and are quite large (more the size of ravioli you would be served in an Italian restaurant as opposed to the ones that come in a can.) They do not come in or with any type of sauce so you add whatever sauce you like.

The preparation of Celentano frozen cheese

ravioli could not be easier. In fact, if you have a teen in your family who is just learning how to cook, you should consider adding these frozen ravioli into his or her meal rotation. Even the most reluctant and inexperienced cook can produce a yummy meal with these ravioli. If you can prepare basic pasta, you can prepare Celentano frozen ravioli. There is no need to thaw them. All you do is add them to boiling water and wait for them to float to the top. When the ravioli float to the top, they are done. Just lift them out with a slotted spoon or catch them carefully in a sieve when you pour out the boiling water.

All you have to do then is add whatever sauce you are in the mood for. In my family, we just add ...

• whatever jarred pasta sauce we have handy. We have eaten these ravioli with marinara sauce, vodka cream sauce, alfredo sauce, and even with a garlic and olive oil sauce. They have always been great. To make a comlete meal, you can serve them with a side salad and some garlic bread or Italian bread, if you like. That is all there is to it and you have a simple meal that is very tasty and clean up is a breeze.

If you are in the mood and want something a little fancier and are willing to increase the preparation effort just a notch, you can make an easy kind of lasagna using Celentano frozen cheese ravioli, also. Just cook the ravioli as you normally would. Then, add some pasta sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish, and add a layer of ravioli

on top of that sauce. On top of the ravioli, add a layer of thawed frozen spinach and top with some mozzarella cheese and some more pasta sauce. Add another layer of ravioli topped with pasta sauce and top with more mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. If you want you can build up to three or even four layers. Then just pop the casserole into the oven for a few minutes until the contents are heated through and the cheese is melted on top. That is all there is to it and you now have an easy vegetable “lasagna”.

If you like Italian food and especially ravioli that you can prepare at home and is much better than the stuff you buy in a can, they I recommend you give Celentano frozen cheese ravioli a try. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

quick note by anonymous :

I don’t see Celentano Large Cheese Ravioli any more. Do they still make them?

Helen Giordano says :

re : If you like Italian food and especially ravioli that you can prepare at home and is much better than the stuff you buy in a can, they I recommend you give Celentano frozen cheese ravioli a try
    What happened? I loved Celentano Cheese Ravioli. I moved south, and just found them in the grocery store that I am currently employed. I was so excited Last night, I cooked them for myself and friend’s.
    I was so disappointed. Where did the cheese go? All we tasted was dough. I opened one up, and there was no longer a pocket of cheese, but a slight "smear" of cheese. Just enough to give the slight taste of cheese. This is not the product I knew, and missed.
    What happened?

JoAnn says :

re : They are reasonably priced and readily available in the frozen food section of our local supermarkets, they are easy to prepare, and they are delicious
    Celentano frozen cheese ravioli are not good at all They are gooey and there is barely any cheese in them They have no taste The cheapest store brand ravioli taste better For people who think these are good, I would suggest you find a real Italian fresh ravioli and pasta store and compare fresh, homemade ravioli to Celentano crap

quick note by anonymous :

I am writing in hopes of helping those of us who inadvertently forget to read package nutritional values. I usually make my meals from scratch since high blood pressure and kidney disease are in my family. I’ve been trying to get well during a bout of flu, and bought the manicotti pkg and the ravioli because I had homemade sauce to add. when I served these after cooking in oven and adding my own sauce to what I didn’t realize was pretty much of your sauce in box, It didn’t take long to realize how “incredibly salty” these frozen foods were. I mean so salty that it caught back of my throat and I knew instantly to look at back of box. I saw 30% sodium Enough to harden someone’s arteries over not so many years of ingestion. Terrible that most companies have not found a way to protect our health with unreasonably high sodium content. No bueno America wise up, and either eat freshmade or not at all. It’ll end up killing you at a much earlier time in our precious lives.

Pasquale Fappiano says :

I was really looking forward to having some cheese ravioli, but found myself extremely disappointed when I ate Celentano Ravioli. I love cheese and all I tasted was pasta. Suggestion: Add more cheese for a much better dish of Cheese ravioli. Thank u P.F.

Stay safe and well

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041463490430/k2311a0412/4.12.11