Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Bowl
  • I bought this last night at our local Walgreen's Pharmacy for $3.35
  • I would recommend it even if you have to pay more money for it than I did

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Frozen dinner consisting of shrimp and vegetables over pasta and in a garlic butter sauce. I bought this last night at our local Walgreen’s Pharmacy for $3.

35.

What I liked about this product: I ended up buying this because my wife is feeling under the weather and I needed something simple to make for myself since she wasn’t able to keep any food down.

This was actually one of

the easiest dinners I could buy.

All I had to do was poke a hole in the plastic, microwave it for four minutes, stir and then microwave it again for another minute (I probably could have gotten away with just microwaving it for that first four minutes but they shrimp isn’t fully cooked when it’s in the frozen state so I didn’t want to risk it).

The food was actually pretty ...

• tasty too.

A lot of products like this might put one or two pieces of shrimp in it.

This one had about 10 pieces and the garlic sauce added just the right amount of flavor.

And, even though it doesn’t look like much, the dinner was very filling.

I couldn’t finish it.

What I didn’t like about this product: My only real complaint is the bowl does tend to get very

hot inside the microwave and, as a result, you will want to plan on having either a plate underneath it or using a different bowl when you take it out.

My Final Opinion: There aren’t a lot of frozen dinners out there that are worth the money you spend on them.

However, this is one that is worth every penny.

I would recommend it even if you have to pay more money for it than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041463450430/k2311a0412/4.12.11