Kellogg’s Cocoa Frosties  » Food  »
  • I bought an average sized box of Kellogg’s Cocoa Frosties (330g) for $2
  • I love chocolate and what is better than to have a great breakfast to start the day with
  • I love how the cereals do not get soft or soggy, and I like my cereals crunchy

• by asg

I have been yearning to have that Cocoa Frosties since I saw it again in the supermarket earlier today. I have memories of my childhood whenever I see this box of cornflakes because my mom used to buy it and I would eat it without milk as an afternoon snack. It was so good and I really wanted to try it again to see if the quality has changed a couple of years after.

I bought an average sized box of Kellogg’s Cocoa Frosties (330g) for $2. The price as alright. I am the only one in my household who loves to eat Cocoa Frosties. My husband likes the plain

corn flakes but I find it very bland and tasteless. I love chocolate and what is better than to have a great breakfast to start the day with. I wish cereals would come in resealeable plastic bags so that every time I pour some on my bowl I won’t have to worry about the cereals going soggy because of the plastic bag that did not come with a zip lock. Anyway I just bought a sealing plastic clip to seal the contents in the bag.

I normally just get maybe half a bowl of the cereals and add some skim milk. I love how the cereals do not get soft ...

• or soggy, and I like my cereals crunchy. The Cocoa Frosties actually melt when I pour milk on it. For some reason the milk bowl turns from white into light brown because the chocolate that coats the corn flakes melt off with the milk. This kind of bothers me but when I taste it it’s not really that bad so that’s fine with me. The cornflakes are not too hard and even when I soak them in my skim milk they do not get soggy at all. I hate soggy cornflakes but some people really like them to be that way. When I eat the Cocoa Frosties they stay
        crunchy and fresh as if I just poured them in the milk and that is how I love them. The chocolate is not too sweet too. I have had other cereals that are too sweet (the special K with honey) but this one has chocolate flavor and it is still not as sweet as the one with the honey.

I like that Kellogg’s still continues to provide quality cereals and I am one of the people who love their products. Cocoa Frosties still remain to be number one in my list of breakfast cereals! It is reasonably priced, the chocolate is not too sweet, the cornflakes are crunchy and I love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041463410430/k2311a0412/4.12.11