Time Warner Cable  » General services  »
Troy NY
  • As of late, we have been having a re-boot problem, which sucks when you want to watch something on Demand

• by Bonny
      Time Warner Cable has been around since I was a pre- teen. I am now 47 years old. I have seen so many changes over the years.

I remember the 1st cable box they came out with. The box was big and brown, and had two rows of button, and the wire that ran to the TV.

We did not have HBO or Cinamax or Showtime back then. Technology is a wonderful thing.

We now have digital cable, Road Runner, the all in one package, which includes cable, road runner & phone, all for one price. the channel selection is awesome.

There is so many things Time warner Offers!! There are packages for everyone’s ...

• needs. We get a great deal on our All In One Package.

We pay $168 a month. We have cable in 3 rooms, HBO, the phone line, 2 computers ( one has wireless).

I will admit I am not happy with my wireless connection. It has a tendency to go in and out a lot, which can

be irritating.

As of late, we have been having a re-boot problem, which sucks when you want to watch something on Demand. Plus if you are already watching something on Demand, the TV boots you (BUMMER).

Overall Time Warner Cable is the way to go. I’ll only give it an 8 this time , due to the recent problems.

Time Warner Cable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25704146330730/k2311a047/4.7.07