Kenzo Amour Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It is light,but has some interesting and sensual notes in it that make it unforgettable
  • This is a scent that I recommend strongly
  • I think it will smell nice on just about anyone no matter how young or old they are

• by Gina Gott

Kenzo Amour,is a beautiful summery perfume. It is light,but has some interesting and sensual notes in it that make it unforgettable. This is a scent that I recommend strongly. It is a very pleasant and lovely scent that can be worn for just about any occasion. It is not a bold scent,but it is still passionate and attention getting. This romantic scent is a great buy for those ladies that want to smell good without giving someone a headache. I love it. It is not my normal favorite scent,but it is one that will grow on you.

The scent is made up of many unique and pretty notes. It starts off with the smells

of cherry blossom and white tea. Then you get a hint of rice steam ,frangipani,and heliotrope. It finishes with notes of wood, vanilla , and musk. The combination is very romantic and sensual. This scent is wonderful for day wear or spray a little more on for night wear. I especially love wearing it to work. This perfume is wonderful and has a distinct scent. It is memorable and just perfect to wear for whatever comes up. It is a nice go to scent.

It is a little lighter than most scents I adore. Although it is light,it just has something special in it. It just smells amazing! I really enjoy spraying this stuff ...

• on me. It is a soft and sexy type of scent that is not offensive or overpowering. It also has wonderful staying power. A little bit of this scent will do the trick. This scent lasts most of the day on me, for around 9 or 10 hours. That is not bad at all.

The price is affordable for this perfume. I was given a bottle of this stuff by my aunt. She knows how to choose a delightful scent. You can purchase a bottle of this stuff for around $46.00. You can find this scent at Nordstrom. It is a good buy for the wonderful quality of this perfume. I recommend this perfume

to any age group. I think it will smell nice on just about anyone no matter how young or old they are. This scent just smells magical.

Try it out if you get the chance. This perfume smells so good. It is a sexy feminine scent that will turn heads. It is subtle yet alluring. It is just great. It is the perfect scent for summer. The staying power is phenomenal. Try it out for yourself. This scent is exotic and unique smelling. It is a very nice and original scent. If you are into soft and unusual scents , then you need to get a bottle of this stuff as soon as possible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611041463290430/k2311a0411/4.11.11