Jessica McClintock Always & Forever Eau De Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I think that some woman might really like this one
  • It is just a little to boring for me I guess
  • I enjoy wearing strong and bold scents most of the time
  • I don't think it will make a good night scent though
  • If you have to buy this stuff,then I recommend waiting for it to go on sale

• by Gina Gott

Jessica McClintock Always & Forever Eau De Parfum Spray, is ok. The scent is nice , but it doesn’t seem to last long at all. It is also very light. I think that some woman might really like this one. I am not one of those women , but I don’t hate this stuff either. It is just a little to boring for me I guess. I enjoy wearing strong and bold scents most of the time. If you are looking for a good safe and extremely light scent,you might like this one though. Try it out before you buy it.

This

scent has aquatic notes in it. It also has Gardenia and water flowers in it. There is also some lily of the valley , musk , and freesia. It is not a bad scent at all. It smells very lovely and sweet for all of about 10 minutes. It is a good scent to wear when you want to blend in. I think it would be good for health care workers or people that work in a close office setting. It is safe and friendly. You can’t even really smell it unless a person is right up on you. It is a very calm scent good for day wear. I don’t think it will make a good night scent though. It is just to blah.

The scent is very soft. It is a pretty barely there type of perfume for those that like that kind of fragrance. I wish it was just a little bit stronger. It needs just a little more personality for my taste. It also doesn’t last long. It disappears really fast on me! I think that is a shame , since it is a little expensive. I probably won’t be buying this one again. It is a scent that is ...

• Jessica McClintock Always & Forever Eau De Parfum Spray
      just not one of my favorites.

The price is really to much for this perfume. It is not worth it in my opinion. You can find a 3.4 oz bottle for around $65.00 in your local drug stores. Sometimes it will go on sale for a lot less. If you have to buy this stuff,then I recommend waiting for it to go on sale. This is a scent that is not for everyone. It could work good in some situations though,so it is just a perfume that you will have to check out for yourself.

All in all, I think you could

spend your money in better ways than buying this perfume. It is to light with no real wow factor to it. It smells kind of pretty for a little bit and then just fizzles away. It’s staying power should be more for the price of it. I think that it is geared towards the older ladies. It is to expensive for younger girls to buy and not what most of them are looking for anyways. This is a sweet scent that maybe some ladies will like. I think there are much better choices out there though. Give it a chance for yourself though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611041463250430/k2311a0411/4.11.11