Kenra Volume Super Hold Finishing Spray 10 oz  » Health  »
  • However, I have to admit, they do spray more evenly, and if you want a strong hold without feeling like your hair has been glued to your head, an aerosol is the best option
  • Although this product is a little expensive, it is not outrageous, and it does perform well for the extra cost
  • It lingered on my hair after I left and I enjoyed it all day long
  • I have gotten both compliments and insults on the fragrance of this spray, but I like it and it’s my opinion that matters to me most
  • Hopefully, you will like the smell– but I do recommend trying a little first before you buy it, just to be sure

• by reviewabit

I don’t normally like aerosol hair spray products very much, as they tend to get wasted in the “cloud” they leave behind, often make me cough, and tend to end up having to be replaced sooner than non-aerosols of the same weight. However, I have to admit, they do spray more evenly, and if you want a strong hold without feeling like your hair has been glued to your head, an aerosol is the best option. There are some issues that steer me away from aerosol cans– but this product addresses them. There are no CFCs to deplete the ozone layer in there.

The product complies with VOC Clean Air Standards. I can live

with that!

I also like that the company does not perform animal testing. Although this product is a little expensive, it is not outrageous, and it does perform well for the extra cost.

I was introduced to it when my hairdresser used some on my hair. Initially, it was not the performance, but the fragrance that caught my attention. It seems that this is one of those smells that people either love or hate, and usually with equal passion.

I loved it. It lingered on my hair after I left and I enjoyed it all day long. Granted, it is a potent fragrance and if it did not mesh with my cologne, I would ...

• have to use another option for hair spray.

Most of the time, it is compatible with what other fragrances I am wearing. I have gotten both compliments and insults on the fragrance of this spray, but I like it and it’s my opinion that matters to me most! Well, mine and that of my partner, who also likes it, so that is ok. This hair spray holds like crazy, but gently.

It is made to volumize hair, and since I have thinning hair on top, that is a great help to me. Since it does not create a heavy, sticky, glue-like mess on your hair, it doesn’t weigh it down– and for my

“bigger” hairstyles, that makes it the perfect option. For more casual styles, I tend to use a cheaper spray.

I think this product is well worth the money you pay for it, even if it is an aerosol. You don’t need to use as much of it to get a good hold as you do from other sprays, so that pays the difference for itself pretty much. Love or hate the fragrance, the product performs well.

It will keep your hair in the style you want, and it will not give up when humidity or wind strikes. Hopefully, you will like the smell– but I do recommend trying a little first before you buy it, just to be sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041463150430/k2311a0411/4.11.11