Pantene Pro-V NatureFusion Moisture Balance Shampoo 25.4 oz  » Health  »
  • I was happy to see that there were indeed some interesting additions to the formula
  • I bought a bottle of the shampoo and tried it out a few days later
  • I decided to try it without using any conditioner first, so I could see how well it moisturized on its own
  • I was impressed with the way it smoothed my hair, even while still wet
  • I am very happy with this Pantene formula and I would definitely recommend it, especially for dry hair

• by reviewabit

I have used Pantene in the past and generally like their products. Since I have dry hair (for the most part) I wanted to try this new shampoo and see if it left my hair as manageable as the other Pantene product always did. I was interested in the “NatureFusion”reference and I wondered if it was a gimmick, or if there were some natural ingredients that might make a difference.

I was happy to see that there were indeed some interesting additions to the formula. This product contains ginger, calendula and aloe vera for softness and conditioning, and also has a cassia complex, which supposedly reduces the amount

of friction the hair endures through styling.

I am not sure how that would work, since you rinse all of it out anyway, but it sounds like a good idea in theory. I bought a bottle of the shampoo and tried it out a few days later.

I decided to try it without using any conditioner first, so I could see how well it moisturized on its own. The shampoo makes a nice, creamy, soft lather.

It smells amazing. It’s a gentle, feminine sort of floral smell, and it does linger in your hair for a few hours.

I was impressed with the way it smoothed my hair,

• even while still wet. I did not have tangles! After drying, even without conditioner being used, my hair was soft, full and looked shiny and healthy.

I don’t know if it actually added any moisture, but it certainly did not take any away. Despite it being as gentle as it was, I did not need to wash my hair this next day.

This was a nice surprise. Normally, when I use a moisturizing shampoo formula, I will have a bit of un-fresh looking hair the next day, and with this one, it looked just as good as it did after I had just washed it.

That is

a selling point for me all on its own. I used the shampoo for weeks– and the only downside I could find was that after using it for awhile, it tends to not perform exactly the same.

After using for weeks, it seemed to have a bit of buildup, although this was probably more buildup from styling products than the shampoo itself. A quick shampoo with a clarifying product and it was fine– so as long as you have that as a back up, this product will perform well indefinitely.

I am very happy with this Pantene formula and I would definitely recommend it, especially for dry hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041463120430/k2311a0411/4.11.11