Jason Healthy Mouth Natural CoQ10 Toothgel Tea Tree & Cinnamon 6 oz  » Health  »
  • Although I am not a fan of mint flavored or cinnamon flavored toothpastes, this one was so interesting looking, I had to give it a try
  • I love tea tree oil, and I am a firm believer in its healing powers and usefulness– but I was not too sure about how it would taste in a toothpaste
  • I could taste something like clove and I believe I tasted the tea tree also
  • I like the flavor of this paste, but I don’t think it is one that everyone will like
  • It is certainly one of the most unique formulas I have come across and I am pretty impressed with it

• by reviewabit

Although I am not a fan of mint flavored or cinnamon flavored toothpastes, this one was so interesting looking, I had to give it a try. Normally, most toothpastes with strong flavors irritate my mouth and cause me to not brush as long as I should. I worried this one might be the same, especially with the mention of cinnamon. I love tea tree oil, and I am a firm believer in its healing powers and usefulness– but I was not too sure about how it would taste in a toothpaste.

This toothpaste has just about everything in it you could imagine for a healthy mouth. It has CoQ10, which is very original– it is supposed to help the mouth tissues to heal themselves. As this is a supplement often known for its effects on heart health, and gum health seems to be directly linked to heart health, this looks very promising!

It also has natural whiteners, fluoride, and essential oils as flavorings and healthy ingredients.

It has certified organic ingredients as well– plus, there is no animal testing, no lauryl sulfates, no artificial colors or flavors, no saccharin and no propylene glycol. It is quite the interesting recipe. When I first used the paste, my worries of an intense rush of flavor were quickly relieved.

Although the flavor is potent, it does not burn like the nuclear power mint flavored pastes you buy everywhere else. This is a milder flavor, and very interesting. I could taste something like clove and I believe I tasted the tea tree also.

Tea tree can certainly, along with the CoQ10, help infections in the ...

•  Jason Healthy Mouth Natural CoQ10 Toothgel Tea Tree & Cinnamon 6 oz
      mouth tissues to heal faster. This is a definite benefit of those two ingredients. I like the flavor of this paste, but I don’t think it is one that everyone will like.

Many people don’t care for the smell of tea tree– I happen to love it. I figure if you don’t like the smell, you probably will like the taste even less. Personally, my mouth felt very fresh and clean after using this paste.

I felt that my teeth got very clean, despite the fact that the paste does not lather as

much as brands that contain the SLS detergent ingredient. I don’t know if I would want to use this flavor every day, but it is pleasant enough to use regularly. I think this product has a lot of potential for keeping the mouth healthy and I would definitely recommend it.

If you have chemical sensitivities, or like me, cannot tolerate strong mint flavor, this might be a very good option for you. It is certainly one of the most unique formulas I have come across and I am pretty impressed with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041463100430/k2311a0411/4.11.11