Kiss My Face Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap Refill 17.5 oz Liquid  » Health  »
  • I love using natural products and Kiss My Face is a great company that makes many of them
  • I bought this soap refill to use in my kitchen and bathroom soap dispensers
  • When I first used the soap, I noticed that it is not really like the thinner castile soaps in that it does not foam quite as well
  • I think this is a good product that just needs some tweaking

• by reviewabit

I love using natural products and Kiss My Face is a great company that makes many of them. I don’t feel guilty using their products because they are green and eco-friendly, and they are also cruelty free. I bought this soap refill to use in my kitchen and bathroom soap dispensers. I really liked the smell.

It is light, gentle, and soft– very natural smelling lemon with just a little spice of ginger thrown in. This is a nice fragrance for the whole family to use as it

is unisex and very clean. When I went to fill my dispensers, I realized the soap was very thin.

This is usually ok, as I am used to using castile soaps which are very thin as well. When I first used the soap, I noticed that it is not really like the thinner castile soaps in that it does not foam quite as well. I had to use more of the product than I would have used if it were Dr.

Bronner’s, for example. Other than that, the product performed very well. It leaves your hands feeling very soft, never dry, and always very clean.

You just have to use a little more than you expected to use. The scent was a huge hit with family members and guests alike. It was perfect for the kitchen, and my male family members were happy that I finally bought a scent that wasn’t so “girly” as I usually got.

As much as I and everyone else loved this beautiful soap, I cannot ...

• Kiss My Face Lemon & Ginger Foaming Soap Refill  17.5 oz  Liquid
      justify paying what the product sells for when it is not a concentrated product and does not last very long. I can forgive a product like the thin castile soaps, because they are so concentrated that a little goes a long way– which is what I expected from this product but did not get. Since it takes more of the product to get clean, it is also more likely to make a mess, and I did find a lot of spills when I was using
      it.

I once tried the soap in the shower (I was bored) and found that it was nearly impossible to make enough lather without using the whole bottle. I aborted the trial and used a bar soap! I think this is a good product that just needs some tweaking. I think the company should make it thicker, or at least more concentrated, so that it is more economical.

The scent and the effects it has on the skin are great though. It just needs a little work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041463040430/k2311a0411/4.11.11