Degree NaturEffects Antiperspirant & Deodorant White Flower & Basil 2.6 oz  » Health  »
  • I bought this Degree product for a couple of reasons
  • While I think it is great to cash in on the latest trends, I have to roll my eyes a little at Degree for this marketing
  • I did not experience any irritation from this product, even on freshly shaved skin
  • While it is not a “natural” product, it is still a good one, and I would recommend it for all antiperspirant users who like a little variety in their fragranced products

• by reviewabit

I bought this Degree product for a couple of reasons. I was bored with the product I was using at home, I had used Degree before and liked it, and the scent was nice. While I think it is great to cash in on the latest trends, I have to roll my eyes a little at Degree for this marketing.

Nature Effects clearly appeals to those who are hoping for more natural products and the fact that nature does contain some essences that contribute to keeping one’s body odors down, but this is actually just a standard aluminum based product like the rest of them. If you read

the ingredients listed on the container, you will not see the nature effects you are hoping for if you are a fan of natural deodorants.

I really hope that not many people are naive enough to think that this is a “natural” product. It is an aluminum antiperspirant/deodorant, and the only “natural” thing about it is the theme and inspiration for the scent, which, by the way, is provided courtesy of artificial fragrance.

Since that clarification is out of the way, I will rate its performance as what it actually is– a mainstream deodorant product. And as such, it works perfectly.

It is like all ...

• other Degree products. It is attractively packaged, and has a very nice scent.

The white flower reminds me of freesia, and you can detect the gentle bite of basil. It’s a nice scent that can probably go well with most other fragrances if you want to coordinate it with your other products.

It is not overly powerful, and does fade a bit after wearing it for awhile. The solid goes on smoothly and does not leave much residue.

I did not experience any irritation from this product, even on freshly shaved skin. I would not expect those with fragrance sensitivities to have huge problems with this

product, as it is pretty mild on the nose and skin.

After wearing it all day, I detected no odor or wetness at all under my arms. I confirmed this again on a day when I was outdoors and got very hot and sweaty.

Although there was a slight bit of odor, I would have expected as much from any deodorant and antiperspirant product after such a day, so it is no bad mark against the product. While it is not a “natural” product, it is still a good one, and I would recommend it for all antiperspirant users who like a little variety in their fragranced products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041463000430/k2311a0411/4.11.11