Suave Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Solid Powder Fresh 1.7 oz  » Health  »
  • The packaging is attractive, compact, and convenient
  • I also noticed that the scent was lighter, which was a relief for me
  • As far as performance, I think this clinical strength formula is probably every bit as good as any of the others
  • It definitely works as well as the Secret clinical that I used
  • I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to the more expensive brands

• by reviewabit

When I once decided at the last minute to stay over at a friend’s house, I was left without any deodorant, so I asked to borrow hers. I have used the clinical strength Secret brand, and it performed pretty well. This was Suave, the less expensive but well known alternative to pricier brands. I have really got a lot of respect for Suave, actually.

I have used many of their products and found them to be just as good as pricier brands. My friend raved about the product, claiming it was much better than the Secret or Dove brands that were similar formulas,

and she loved the scent. The baby powder scent of this product is not my favorite.

I have just never cared for baby powder deodorant products. As baby powder smells go, this one is typical– and anyone who likes baby powder will probably be pretty happy with it. I tried the product out after my shower in the morning.

The packaging is attractive, compact, and convenient. The twist up base works well. The solid product goes on smoothly, but it is not clear.

It does leave a bit of white residue under the arms, although I didn’t notice it ...

• so much on my clothes, and it seemed to disappear under the arms as well after a few hours, but this did not seem to affect the performance. The baby powder scent is strong– or maybe it just seemed stronger because I don’t care for it. As far as performance, it works great.

I checked later in the day and there was no wetness or odor at all. I also noticed that the scent was lighter, which was a relief for me. Baby powder just doesn’t go with my perfume.

As far as performance, I think this clinical strength

formula is probably every bit as good as any of the others. It definitely works as well as the Secret clinical that I used. Although I probably would not purchase this brand myself, as I rarely need anything that strong, and I prefer products that go on clear and do not leave a white residue, I do think it is a great bargain for anyone who likes using the clinical strength products.

It is much less expensive than the national brands or similar formulas, and works just as well. I would definitely recommend it as an alternative to the more expensive brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041462980430/k2311a0411/4.11.11