Fructis Garnier Body and Volume Fortifying Shampoo
  • Fructis Garnier has probably some of the best advertising of any hair care product I have ever seen

• by agoobacha

Fructis Garnier has probably some of the best advertising of any hair care product I have ever seen. The commercials show models with beautiful, healthy, and strong hair that of course we would all kill to have. In our age of media control, it is easy to fall for those claims of perfect hair. I am not immune to the media machine, and also decided to try out a Fructis Garnier shampoo product.

Although my hair is fairly healthy as I do not smother it in products or blow dry it on a daily basis, it does have a tendency to fall a little flat because it

is fairly fine. I am always on the lookout for a shampoo that can add some volume to my tresses and of course Fructis has a product for that. Usually I stick to my trusty Pantene, and it usually does what it claims to do, however I also like to change up the product I use in my hair in order to keep it fresher and healthier, so one day I went ahead and purchased Fructis Garnier Body and Volume Fortifying Shampoo. One of my close friends uses a frizz lessening version of this shampoo and she swears by it, so I was excited to see some real ...

• change in my hair.

After using this product for some time now, I have decided that I really dislike this shampoo and will not likely purchase a product by Fructis ever again. First of all the smell is very odd, it is not exactly bad, but it smells very artificial. Obviously I realize that all smells in all shampoos are artificial, however they at least try to disguise it with some promise of various fruit or perfumes, this one just smells like chemicals, not my favorite scent. Maybe this is done as a way of convincing unsuspecting consumers that this shampoo is really doing something, because it is

somehow more real than others.

Smell aside, the consistency of this shampoo is also something that I strongly dislike. It is extremely thick and almost impossible to wash off at first try. It sticks to your hair almost like glue and requires several rinses, which I just do not have time for every single time I shower.

All of that might be excusable if I saw any difference at all in how bouncy my hair has been, however there has been little to no noticeable change. For all their bark, the bite of this over priced crock of a shampoo is rather weak. I will not be buying this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041462820430/k2311a0411/4.11.11