George Forman Grilling Machine  » Electronics  »
  • You can make pork, steak, chicken, bacon, kilbaski etc. I like to make garlic toast in mine,and it saves on firing up the oven, and it taste good to
  • I love my grill, and I'm always looking for new things to cook in it

• by Bonny
      The George Forman Grilling Machine came out over 5 years ago, and is still going strong. There are simalar products out there, like the Georges Forman Grilling machine, but I however perfer The George Forman machine. I’ve had my family size grill for 6 years, and I still love it to this day.

I started out with the small grill, then got the family size grill. There are

so many things you can make in the grilling machine.

You can make pork, steak, chicken, bacon, kilbaski etc. I like to make garlic toast in mine,and it saves on firing up the oven, and it taste good to.

I also make Quesadillas in it, like steak-umm and veggies with cheese, chicken, basically what I can find in the house. I also make sandwiches in it.

Such as sliced ...

• Turkey & cheese, Roast beef & Cheese, Pastrami & cheese, and toasted cheese for the grandkids. I also cook chicken in the grill for the next nights recipe meal, which works out well.

George Forman Grill is so easy to use. Most food is done in 4 to 5 minutes.

Which saves a lot of time in the kitchen, not to mention the grill drains off all the

fat, which is very healthy for you. Cleaning the grill is a snap, just let it cool, and wipe it down with a soapy cloth, the rinse the cloth, and wipe till it’s clean.

The grill is basically non stick. I love my grill, and I’m always looking for new things to cook in it.

If you are pressed for time or health consious, than this a good investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16604146280130/k2311a046/4.6.07