Nivea Strawberry Milk Care Soap
  • We dropped by the toiletries section to buy our regular bath soap when I saw something interesting in the shelf
  • You’ll never regret using it and you’ll keep on coming back to that strawberry milk experience

• by Cristine

It was a weekend in the grocery for me and my husband. We regularly shop together for things we need in the house. This warm Saturday evening is just the same as any of our grocery shopping day. Next week will be the start of our kids’ summer class so we must make sure that we have everything they need in our cart. We dropped by the toiletries section to buy our regular bath soap

when I saw something interesting in the shelf. I got a closer look and it is a strawberry milk soap from Nivea.

This gave a twinkle in my eyes since I have an obsession for stuff with strawberries. I got a bar and immediately put it in our grocery cart. I can’t help but tell myself and my hubby that I just can’t wait to try it. When I took my shower in the morning I used Nivea ...

• Strawberry Milk Care Soap and as I made a rich lather and rub it all over my skin I fell instantly in love with the scent. It seemed like I’m in a tub of milk with strawberries. It smells so good like strawberry perfume without the strong citrus aroma. It’s mild and gentle and has an addicting feel on the skin. My skin is just so soft and smooth and even just after a fresh shower, I
        smelled as if I sprayed strawberry perfume all over my body. This is a great strawberry discovery made even better in skin care soap.

Using Nivea Strawberry Milk Care Soap is such a refreshing way to start and end a day. I attest that this brand helps keep our skin smelling fresh and clean. I recommend this to women out there. You’ll never regret using it and you’ll keep on coming back to that strawberry milk experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041462720430/k2311a0411/4.11.11