Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies  » Food  »
2.5
  • I don't see ads like that any more but I think that is still true
  • They are an OK brand if you are looking for something that is decent tasting, doesn't cost a lot and doesn't require you to bake them

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Package of pre-made chocolate chip cookies (the non-chewy variety). I purchased these a couple days ago for around $3. What I liked about this product: I still prefer fresh-baked cookies.

But, when I don’t have time for something like that, a product like this is just perfect. There are enough cookies in the package for everyone

in our family (over the course of a few days too) and they really aren’t much more expensive than a package of cookie dough that will make maybe a dozen cookies.

One thing I do have to say about Chips Ahoy, they put quite a few chips in their cookies too. I remember they used to advertise that you couldnt take a bite without getting a chip.

I don’t see ads like that any more but I think that is still true. What I didn’t like about this product: One of my biggest complaint about cookies in general is they seem to get smaller every time I buy them.

And, this brand is a good example ...

• Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
      of that. It might be just me, but I do think these cookies were about half the size they used to be and that is a bit disappointing for me.

Also, I hate the hard cookies. I buy them because they are actually larger than the soft ones and usually cheaper.

But, they are hard to bite into

at times and produce a whole lot of crumbs; not something a parent wants to deal with. My Final Opinion: They are an OK brand if you are looking for something that is decent tasting, doesn’t cost a lot and doesn’t require you to bake them.

But, I still think I would prefer to make the fresh baked cookies before buying another package of these.

Milagrosa Casuco says :

I have been a Chips Ahoy buyer since 2017, and my kids loved it. However, I notice this past few months that the quality has downgraded. I notice that there were lesser chocolate chips on the cookie and there was too much sugar on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041462710330/k2311a0411/4.11.11