Blackberry Storm 9530 Verizon Unlocked  » Phones  »
  • I bought this brand new Blackberry storm 9530 Verizon Unlocked from a famous website store about of couple of months ago
  • After around an hour of manipulating and exploring the phone,I believe I became quite adept in using its basic features
  • The button is not that obvious, I hardly noticed it existed even with close inspection
  • The second problem I had has something to do with the camera
  • However, all in all, I think Blackberry Storm 9530 Verizon Unlocked is one cellphone I could always truly appreciate and enjoy

• by coolynch78

I bought this brand new Blackberry storm 9530 Verizon Unlocked from a famous website store about of couple of months ago. All in all, the cellphone is quite classy in appearance and user-friendly. After around an hour of manipulating and exploring the phone,I believe I became quite adept in using its basic features.

The touchscreen technology of this phone is quite impressive. I can choose the landscape or the portrait view when typing depending on the position of my blackberry. The keyboard can be shifted from QWERTY to the usual keyboards seen in old Nokia models so I did even have to learn using the QWERTY keys

at all. However, I have a hard time typing using the landscape view because the keyboard becomes all QWERTY using this orientation. I also like typing the keys using the touchscreen, because it’s as if I am really pressing real keys and not just the touchscreen.

The sound quality of this blackberry phone is also great. The sound is crystal clear. This is reason why I downloaded so many songs into the memory card of my blackberry.

I also like the organizer of this little gadget. Using the calendar and the to-do list of this phone makes my time easier to budget.

However, I also ...

• encountered some problems with my blackberry. I remember the first time accidentally locked the keypad of this cellphone. I really had no idea how I could unlock the phone! I needed to surf the internet to know how to unlock my blackberry. And guess what, the unlock button was just on the upper left part of the phone. The button is not that obvious, I hardly noticed it existed even with close inspection.

The second problem I had has something to do with the camera. The pictures taken from this phone does not appear that good in my opinion. The pictures look rough and grainy.

I

also have a problem sometimes with the orientation of the screen. There are times when I need to shake the phone a bit just to change the orientation from landscape to portrait. Sometimes, it needs a good two to three seconds before it can change its screen orientation. I don’t know whether there is something wrong with the cellphone’s orientation detector or it was just built that way.

However, all in all, I think Blackberry Storm 9530 Verizon Unlocked is one cellphone I could always truly appreciate and enjoy. Highly recommended to those people who are always on the go and those leading a very busy life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3711041462660330/k2311a0411/4.11.11