The White Hat Frozen Yogurt
Ground Level Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
  • Every time I pass by I thought of figuring out what's in there but I didn't give in to the temptation too easy
  • I learned that the frozen yogurt their serving is really white because they use the freshest ingredients and its clean and delicate and made special to make them the top of mind of customers
  • When my order finally came I was more disappointed I could count the pieces of strawberry slices and cheesecake cubes they put in there and the too little amount of chocolate syrup they drizzled didn't escape my attention

• by Cristine

Each time I see this shop - The White Hat, I feel really curious about why is it called the white hat. It is intriguing to see a white colored store in a crowded and busy mall. Every time I pass by I thought of figuring out what’s in there but I didn’t give in to the temptation too easy. It always happened that either I’m quite in a hurry or too tired to even stop for it.

And then it finally came a not so busy day and the white hat was what I thought of.

I stopped by in front of the store and tried to read what they got. They’re serving frozen yogurt, okay that sounds healthy, its yogurt.

They serve Authentic Italian yogurt that is 98% fat free, it says it’s a healthier alternative to ice cream. Alright then, I’ll get in and unleash my curiosity. I ordered for the make your own white hat where I could choose the toppings that will be added.

I selected 3 kinds of toppings: fresh strawberries, cheesecake cubes and chocolate syrup and paid the amount of 120 pesos. I felt it is expensive

for a small cup of frozen treat, oh well, maybe it’s worth it. I took a seat and waited for them to the guy to prepare my order.

I learned that the frozen yogurt their serving is really white because they use the freshest ingredients and its clean and delicate and made special to make them the top of mind of customers. I waited for a few more minutes and read the other available topping on the display board, looked at the store at busy people passing by, see what I’m trying to point out here? They’re ...

• The White Hat Frozen Yogurt
      taking so long to prepare a small cup of yogurt. This is not so cool.

When my order finally came I was more disappointed I could count the pieces of strawberry slices and cheesecake cubes they put in there and the too little amount of chocolate syrup they drizzled didn’t escape my attention. I tasted it after I quickly set aside my disappointment and actually liked the taste of the yogurt. For those who don’t appreciate this kind of food others might find it kind a off because of the mild sour and tangy taste.

Honestly it’s good, even the fresh strawberry slices seemed to compliment it. Now, when it came to the cheesecake cubes it made me frown and when I tasted the chocolate syrup I pouted some more. The chocolate syrup is sour; I have to remind myself that I did order for a chocolate syrup on my yogurt because it really did not taste like it.

The cheesecake is hard like it has been in the chiller for years. I finished up my yogurt anyway but made a mental note that I won’t be dropping by this food shop for a very long time.

The White Hat Frozen Yogurt
tuliy says :

re : I learned that the frozen yogurt their serving is really white because they use the freshest ingredients and its clean and delicate and made special to make them the top of mind of customers
that is not true, there are lots of additives in it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041462640330/k2311a0411/4.11.11