Stick-O Choco Wafer Sticks

• by Cristine

I was thinking of what to bring for the following day on my son’s field trip, well actually I already have some food ideas in mind but very general. I just thought that I should bring food that is easy and quick to eat, not too messy, would spare me from exposing too much food preparation expertise and most important of all is something that my child would like. I have to take food stuff that would

help my young boy fill his tummy to be able to go through the whole day. It would surely be a tiring day, so I have to bring a not so challenging snack.

Here is another fun treat for kids and mommies out there and also for the young at heart. Manufactured by Ecco Food Corporation; Stick-O Choco Wafer Sticks. It’s a tube-like wafer biscuit filled with rich chocolate. It is sweet and yummy and even I joined ...

• my son in nibbling each piece because it just so fun to share and eat it. The generous filling made Stick-O Choco Wafer Stick give out a chocolaty experience with every bite. My son found such a delight to eat because it is crisp and tasty. You can’t get enough of it. You just want to keep on munching until there’s nothing left in the pack. This snack is perfect for the whole family, at home or
        at play. You could put it in your kid’s lunchbox or take it the office, it’s just so handy.

Remember I bought it for the purpose of taking it along on my son’s field trip? Good thing the packaging material is so helpful in protecting the product contents. Chocolate sticks were properly locked into a foil pack and then placed in a neatly sealed box. This brilliant idea reduces the chance of product breakage. It’s such a joy to bring along.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041462620330/k2311a0411/4.11.11