Rexona Deodorants

• by Cristine

When I’m asked if I use Rexona Deodorant? I would be quick to answer a big NO and I will never dare use that brand of deodorant ever again. Nothing will persuade me to use that brand anymore; even if it would be a promo, a new scent, better whitening effect or even a well-known product endorser. I know it sounds rude to hate a product so much but I had an awful experience with Rexona deodorant; one that I will never forget.

During early adolescent years, one must already use a deodorant because of active

sweat glands triggers the cause body odor. When I was a young teenager I used a brand that my mother bought for me. She learned the effectiveness of that brand from my grandmother and since it worked for both of them, she told me to use the same brand. Mothers know best; true in that case, because the brand was safe to use and has given total underarm protection without a harsh effect on my skin. As time passed by, that certain deodorant became scarcely available in the market. That was the time that I needed to ...

• try a new brand.

Everybody was talking about Rexona Deodorant. Commercials are frequently flashing on TV screens. Most people are using it so I thought that I would give it a try. I was so young back then that I wasn’t aware of the effects of different deodorants on the skin. I only knew that all of them are the same and keeps underarms smelling fresh and dry. I used a Rexona roll-on deodorant and it felt really sticky and wet so after rubbing it I had to dry it up first before wearing my shirt. Later

on came one of the most physically painful scenes in my life. I experienced itching and redness and I felt really uneasy. This was followed by a burning-like sensation on my underarm associated with irritation and small wounds. I cried each time I took a bath and when I nursed my wounds. After that episode, my mother helped me look for a safe brand of deodorant. I was very relieved when all of the wounds were gone and I said to myself and meant it up to this very day that I will never use Rexona deodorant.

Rexona Deodorants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041462610330/k2311a0411/4.11.11