Perrott’s Perfect Cleaning Service  » General services  »
Troy NY
  • I think he does a few other things, but I can't remember

• by Bonny
      Perrott’s Perfect cleaning Service has been in business for 2 years now, and they are a wonderful cleaning service. I have used the service a few times in the past, and plan on using them for my car detailing and window washing, as soon as the weather warms up.

Brian the

owner has personally done my carpets, and furniture for me.

He did a fantastic job!! I have beige carpet, and you can see how clean they came out!! So what does Perrott’s Perfect Cleaning Service offer? Brian basically offers, carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, window washing and car detailing.

I think he ...

• does a few other things, but I can’t remember.

Next Fall he will add roof snow removel, and a snow shoveling service.

Brian started out with a few Rent A Center stores, and has steadily built his business up.

Brian and his staff are very friendly, efficant, proffesional and pay attention

to Detail! Brian charges a very fair price for all his work, and if you are not satisfied, he will re-do it.

Brian has even expanded his business out of town, Vermont, Mass, Saratoga etc.

So if you are looking for a good cleaning service Perrott’s Perfect Cleaning is a sure bet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25604146260130/k2311a046/4.6.07