Jennifer Lopez “Live” Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • She sprayed it on a strip for me to smell, and as she handed it to me she said, “I LOVE THIS
  • It is the best fragrance I have had so far
  • To top it off, the price is absolutely amazing

• by saraclair

I went into a perfume store to purchase something new. I asked the lady behind the counter what she recommended. She pulled out a clear bottle, with some very light greenish/blue color to it.

She sprayed it on a strip for me to smell, and as she handed it to me she said, “I LOVE THIS!”

I smelled it, and you could say I fell in love with it the first time. It is a scent that is hard to describe.

It has a sweet strong scent to it, maybe it is a blend of floral, with a slight citrus undertone. It is the best fragrance I have had so far.

It was fresh and crisp. It has a very feminine aroma to it.

You could say that it was love at first smell with Jennifer Lopez “Live. ” I will never wear another perfume, as long as this perfume is still being sold.

I keep two bottles of this on hand. It is for both formal and ...

• Jennifer Lopez
      casual settings.

I have not gone a day without complements while wearing this perfume. I always get told how nice it smells, and most people will ask me what it is called so they can purchase it.

I have even had an ex-boyfriend buy it for his girlfriend. To top it off, the price is

absolutely amazing.

You would expect this to be a high dollar perfume, but the price is absolutely reasonable. You are getting what you pay for, and then some.

I would recommend this perfume to anyone. It also has a scent that will last all day.

You do not have to re-apply it several times in a day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611041462570330/k2311a0411/4.11.11