Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
  • I love buying cosmetics, but sometimes the choices seem overwhelming

• by Stroots

I love buying cosmetics, but sometimes the choices seem overwhelming. Last Saturday while wandering through Sephora, one particular eyeshadow palette caught my eye. The Urban Decay Naked Palette: 12 gorgeous colors that were strickingly neutral, yet provacative, ranging from light shimmery and matte shades, to dark browns, to gorgeous midnight black and blue-gray shades. I had to have it! So I purchased the palette, and have proceeded to try and be delighted every color.

So far, my favorite thing about the palette

is the richness of the colors. Each one is gorgeous, with a silky smooth overall effect, and so pigmented that you only need one brush stroke (or half a brush stroke for the darker colors!) to do your entire eye. The colors can take you from a day at the beach to a night on the town, but so far I have only worn them to work (where, by the way, I have received at least 3 compliments on the color).

• Urban Decay really makes it easy for you to love this palette because not only are the colors wonderful, they also give you a sample size of their fantastic eyeshadow Primer Potion, a luxurious eyeshadow brush, and a mirror inside the palette cover! The eyeshadow brush is perfect for the pigment in these colors, giving you just the right amount of shadow for each eye, and letting you have total control over the application. As for more about the Primer Potion,

that is another review! All I’ll say now is that it’s a must-have for anyone who wears eye make-up.

This shadow is a bit pricey; I paid $50 for the kit. However, it has twelve totally wearable and wonderful colors, a brush (that’s got to be at least a $10 value right there), and the Primer Potion, which I never apply my eyeshadow without. Overall, this a stand-out product from a really solid cosmetics company. I would absolutely purchase this again!

Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041462540330/k2311a0411/4.11.11