Season’s Choice Crinkle Cut Fries
2.5
  • I found a couple of them that were several inches in length and most others were about the size you would expect from a top brand rather than a generic store brand like this
  • As far as taste goes, I was actually somewhat disappointed in these
  • They didn't have much salt on them (I like salt on fries) and they were very soft
  • They are one of the reasons why I would consider doing more shopping at Aldi in the future

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: A bag of crinkle cut French fries. My wife found these at our local Aldi for around $1. 50 and we ended up having them for dinner last night (making them in our oven).

What I liked about this product: Well, for one, I obviously cannot argue with the price. The $1.

50 was much cheaper than some other brands I’ve purchased and I will never complain about something that is going to

be cheaper. Also, the quantity inside the bag was pretty impressive.

Normally, if I spend less, I get less. But, in this case, there were just as many fries inside the bag and, more importantly, there were some pretty large sized fries too.

I found a couple of them that were several inches in length and most others were about the size you would expect from a top brand rather than a generic ...

• store brand like this. What I didn’t like about this product: As far as taste goes, I was actually somewhat disappointed in these.

They didn’t have much salt on them (I like salt on fries) and they were very soft; something that doesn’t normally happen when we bake fries; especially when we bake them longer and at a higher temperature than the bag calls for (we made these with some fish fillets we

had with dinner last night and had to follow the instructions on the fish). My Final Opinion: These are an OK brand of crinkle-cut fries.

They aren’t as good as some of the top brands, obviously. But, they are very affordable and offer just enough quality to justify saving some money on this brand rather than a better-known brand.

They are one of the reasons why I would consider doing more shopping at Aldi in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041462530330/k2311a0411/4.11.11