Olay Definity Night Restorative Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I'm not the only 20 something searching for the miracle cream that will prevent my skin from aging
  • I love the way it feels on my face- my skin has that dewy look that only a good moisturizer can provide
  • I even noticed that the fine lines I have around my eyes have started to disappear
  • BUT, one jar of this great night cream is only a fraction of the cost of the high-end skin care lines

• by Stroots

I know I’m not the only 20 something searching for the “miracle cream” that will prevent my skin from aging…if you’re like me, you’ve tried every drugstore face cream available, plus a few expensive deparement store creams as well. After much searching, I have finally realized that there is one company that makes afordable, high quality, effective products that I can count on: Olay.

One of their very best face creams is their Definity Night Restorative Cream. It’s thick but not

heavy; fragrant, but not smelly; moisturizing, but not greasy; effective, but not pricey! I saw improvment in my skin tone just a week after I began using it at night. I love the way it feels on my face- my skin has that “dewy” look that only a good moisturizer can provide. I even noticed that the fine lines I have around my eyes have started to disappear! I also noticed that a dark acne spot I had on my left ...

• cheek has lightened since I began using this product.

I’ll admit that it may not be as effective as other products I’ve used; for example, I was using the Rodan Fields line for about a year, and I really loved their skin care products as well. BUT, one jar of this great night cream is only a fraction of the cost of the high-end skin care lines; I just looked online and found this cream for only $25! Two months worth

of Rodan Fields can cost as much as $300! The difference between the two is so minimal; it’s hard to believe that I actually paid those ridculous prices for so many months, when I could have just been using this.

If you’re in the market for a product that does just what it says it will (moisturizes, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and fades age spots) at a VERY reasonable price, this is the night cream for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041462430330/k2311a0411/4.11.11