Swivel G4 Battery Powered Carpet and Floor Sweeper  » Housewares  »
  • I know that it is kind of dumb, but I will often watch infomercials just to see what kind of cooky products people have come up with
  • Unfortunately there have been times when I have purchased products that I did not need just because I thought it was cool
  • There are a negatives to this product in my opinion but they are not to serious
  • Other than those negatives I think this is a decent product
  • I would definitly recommend this to everyone who has a dog

• by jonna daniels

I know that it is kind of dumb, but I will often watch infomercials just to see what kind of cooky products people have come up with. Unfortunately there have been times when I have purchased products that I did not need just because I thought it was cool. I actually saw this on television and told my mother how much I wanted one. I never did buy it though, until actually about a year ago. I was at target and saw it on a shelf for about $19.00. It was actually cheaper at target than it was on the infomercial and I just had to buy it.

I used it as soon as I got home on the

area rugs in my living room and then on my kitchen floor. I honestly purchased this product out of curiosity, but when I used it I was stunned to see how much dirt it had picked up. I realized as soon as I finished the area rugs that I would now be using this product strictly out of necessity. It picked up so much dirt and hair of my rugs and floor that I actually considered throwing away my vacuum cleaner.

I also was extrodiarily happy to find out that it worked great for pet hair!!!! I have a small wire haired dog and picked up his hair off the carpet and floors is next to impossible. However, this product ...

• does the trick wonderfully. It works better that most pet hair vacuums that I have tried and is considerably cheaper.

There are a negatives to this product in my opinion but they are not to serious. The first is that while this machine is battery powered it has a very short battery life. A fully chared battery on last for about 45 minutes at the most, but takes a full 24 hours of uniterupted power to charge fully. I wish that this product had a bigger battery to compensate for it’s long charging time. Another negative that I have with this product was that the little dirt pan fills up very quickly so it must be emptied and cleaned

often. One the subject of cleaning it , cleaning the bristles can be a hassle. The manufacturing company included a hand tool that is supposed to comb out the bristles but I have found that they are often tangles with so much hair and lint that I have to use a pair of scizzors to help un clog the bristles. This is dirty and time consuming.

Other than those negatives I think this is a decent product. I wish it inculded a hand tool for apolstry for cleaning the dog hair. I think this is definitely a product that could withstand imporvement but is still pretty decent on its own. I would definitly recommend this to everyone who has a dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311041462420330/k2311a0411/4.11.11