L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder Foundation
  • I decided to purchase this foundation after recently taking a chance on an eyeshadow from this company that I ended up absolutely loving
  • I have medium brown African American skin and usually I have a problem finding foundations that are a perfect match for my skin tone
  • I bought this with the hope that it would live up to its promise of being super blendable and fortunately it absolutely did
  • This texture of this powder is surprisingly light which helps it to go on the skin so smoothly in my opinion
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

To be perfectly honest, I have never been a big fan of L’Oreal cosmetics. I decided to purchase this foundation after recently taking a chance on an eyeshadow from this company that I ended up absolutely loving. As a result, I decided to give this company another try, especially because the quality of the eyeshadow that I purchased was outstanding. I have medium brown African American skin and usually I have a problem finding foundations that are a perfect match for my skin tone. I bought this with the hope that it would live up to its promise of being “super blendable”

and fortunately it absolutely did.

There are a lot of great things about this product. It looks great worn as a foundation by itself and with liquid foundation. Normally I hate wearing powder foundation on top of liquid foundation since it tends to look very heavy on my skin. This product does a great job of setting my foundation. Not only does my skin look flawless and my complexion clear, but I also am able to have a very natural look as well. This texture of this powder is surprisingly light which helps it to go on the skin so smoothly in ...

• my opinion. Normally I ended up throwing away the brushes and sponges that come with most of the makeup products that I own since they feel so cheaply made, but the sponge that comes with this foundation is still holding up.

So far I have mixed this foundation with other products from more expensive cosmetic lines and I found that the differences in price tag can not be distinguished. There are only a few things that I would change about this product. The main problem that I have with is the container that it comes in. I find that it makes applying the

foundation difficult sometimes, especially if you are trying to use the mirror that it has. I also feel that it might not be long lasting enough to deal with the high humidity that occurs during the summertime .

Overall this has been one of the best powder foundations that I have tried in a long time. I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a product that provides light to medium coverage. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I honestly believe that it would look great on the skin of women of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041462330330/k2311a0411/4.11.11