Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner  » Health  »
  • Unfortunately, the worst part about the product was the fact that it left so much residue on my hair even after I wash and shampooed my hair
  • The following review details exactly why I believe this product is so awesome
  • In my opinion, the fragrance of this product is a bit hard to describe
  • I have never experience any problems with the spray nozzle that disperses the product clogging and I usually does not take much of this product to completely cover my hair
  • I would highly recommend this product to others to try, especially women who have dry hair since it has really helped to combat the natural dryness that my hair tends to have

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been looking for a proper leave in hair product for a long time. The last product that I consistently used was a cream oil moisturizer that left my hair feeling oily and greasy. Unfortunately, the worst part about the product was the fact that it left so much residue on my hair even after I wash and shampooed my hair. I purchased this product a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart for about $3. I was extremely skeptical about how well it would work, especially because it is a leave in spray instead

of a creamy product. It has only been a few weeks and the container of the product that I purchased it almost gone since I am so addicted to spraying this product on my hair. The following review details exactly why I believe this product is so awesome.

One of the main benefits of this product is how light it is. It also does not hurt that it smells great too. In my opinion, the fragrance of this product is a bit hard to describe. It is like a mixture of a fruity and ...

• floral scent that I honestly prefer over the more overpowering scent of Herbal Essences products. It does not matter how much of this product that you use on your hair, it will not weight it down or make it feel nasty. I usually spray this product on my hair after I wash and condition my hair. I have never experience any problems with the spray nozzle that disperses the product clogging and I usually does not take much of this product to completely cover my hair.

Overall I find that this leave in is perfect for

the summer time and hot weather season. I usually just randomly mist my hair with it whenever I feel that I need a bit of moisture added to my hair. I would highly recommend this product to others to try, especially women who have dry hair since it has really helped to combat the natural dryness that my hair tends to have. Based on my recommendation, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. It is a good deal for the price and I do plan on continuing to use it.

Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041462300330/k2311a0411/4.11.11