Jennifer Lopez Still Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Despite the fact that I believe that this particular fragrance is discontinued, I would highly encourage other woman to look for it online and in discount stores since it smells so wonderful
  • The main thing that I dislike about the other Jennifer Lopez fragrance that I own is the fact that I wished that it had more depth to it
  • If you are unfamiliar with this fragrance, the best way that I can describe it as a flowery scent with notes of jasmine and tea
  • There are a lot of different perfumes that are available on the market that unfortunately smell the same
  • If you are someone who prefers scents that are more exotic or spicy, then I would highly recommend that you try this product

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have never been a big fan of Jennifer Lopez although I am not sure exactly why. However, I do love to use a lot of the products that she endorses and creates. I received this product as a gift from my boyfriend several months ago. Because I already owned a lot of other designer fragrances, I basically forgot about this one until very recently when I cleaned out my bedroom closet. Despite the fact that I believe that this particular

fragrance is discontinued, I would highly encourage other woman to look for it online and in discount stores since it smells so wonderful.

The main thing that I dislike about the other Jennifer Lopez fragrance that I own is the fact that I wished that it had more depth to it. This perfume still maintains the feminine scent that the actresses fragrances are known for while also having an exotic flavor to it. I genuinely like this product and I do find myself reaching for it whenever I am looking for a scent for those special occasions when I do not want to smell like everyone else.

If you are unfamiliar with this fragrance, the best way that I can describe it as a flowery scent with notes of jasmine and tea. The end result is something that is perfectly suitable for a young woman in her twenties like myself. Additionally, I find that there is something that is slightly sexy and seductive about this product ...

• Jennifer Lopez Still Perfume
      as well. I own several perfumes that I refrain from wearing simply because they are too overwhelming, but I have never experienced any problems when I wear this scent.

There are a lot of different perfumes that are available on the market that unfortunately smell the same. This one, however, is unique and the composition of it is something that I truly believe will compliment the body chemistry of most women. If you are someone who prefers scents that are more exotic or

spicy, then I would highly recommend that you try this product. It has only been a few weeks since I rescued it from my closet, and it has quickly become one of my signature scents. There is nothing that I dislike about this product although I wish that its packaging was more glamorous.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10, especially because it does not have to be reapplied throughout the day. Most likely I will be repurchasing this product again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611041462280330/k2311a0411/4.11.11