4VOO Silk-Enriched Shine Reduction Powder

• by ibizaspain

I kept on searching for new men’s cosmetic brands online and one of the interesting brands I have discovered and tried is 4VOO. I have never heard of this brand but when I checked them online, magazines and beauty editors speak highly of it so I gave it a try. The brand is famous in the US, UK and some part of Northern America. The product is a face powder. This is quite unusual for men to use this and I rarely see somebody use it.

I am using it because I had oily skin. I have this problem with my skin ever since. Even if I will use non-oily substance for my moisturizer, when the temperature becomes so humid, my face always transforms into a

slippery surface. I wanted to use a face powder to minimize shine. This product is contained in a container similar to Maybelline’s or Clinique however, its casing is discreet because it is silver. It comes with a powder puff.

The first thing I appreciate about this product is the color of the powder. It claims it has a translucent shade which is very true. The color of the powder when you look at it is pale, almost barely nude. I wanted this to subside naturally when I apply it because it is too distracting if people will notice that I am using face powder on my face. After a minute, the powder feels like nothing on my face, it is not obvious nor it showed any ...

• color. This is the good thing about the shade because when the brand guaranteed it has a translucent hue, it really is. So men in general will not be worried about this. I also like that this can improve the texture of the face, at least during the time when you are wearing it. Right after it is absorbed, your face will look like it has no pores at all. Very smooth and young looking.

I have to applaud this brand too for creating a product which has the best ingredients for nurturing your face. This has chamomile, grape seed extract, Vitamins C, E and A and made from silk. I like that there is a proactive use of natural skin-caring ingredients. This is the best

way to know whether this product is safe for the skin or not. I also like that the most common skin-nurturing Vitamins–C, E and A are present. No wonder this did not cause any zits in my face. This also has sun protection which makes the ingredients complete.

For me though, the best test I can give a face powder is on its ability to control shine. This is the main reason why I used this. I wanted a product to diminish oil in my face. What I noticed was how this was developed to make the texture of your skin velvety and it can maintain that for hours. I never have to deal with too much shine in my face since I started using this.

David says :

I love 4voo powder It does a perfect job in eliminating shine. The feel is fantastic - so silky

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041462260330/k2311a0411/4.11.11