Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I love Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works
  • If you are looking for a great fragrance to wear anytime of the year then I think this is a great one to try
  • I really love spraying this scent all over me
  • I bought 2 bottles and got the third free
  • Try it out for yourself and you will probably agree

• by Gina Gott

I love Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works. It is a unusual and fun scent that always gets me plenty of compliments. It smells like it should be very expensive , but it is really a bargain. Most Bath and Body Works products are awesome and sold at affordable prices , this one is no exception. It has good staying power and is pretty strong scented for a fragrance mist. If you are looking for a great fragrance to wear anytime of the year then I think this is a great one to try.

This scent has many different notes in it. There is some pomegranate of course. It also has citrus , dewberry , and cinnamon in it. There is also some blackberry ,

jasmine , and raspberry. It has irris , cassis , and even some patchouli in it. A weird note that is in this stuff would be tobacco. It ends with the notes of musk , sandalwood , and vanilla. It is unique and a real pleasure. It actually is one of the more mature smelling scents from Bath and Body Works. I think that the younger crowd will enjoy it too though. This fragrance mist is made for any age group.

It is a bold fragrance for a mist. It is strong and powerful , but doesn’t over do it. It is just right. Try this one out if you like daring scents like me. I really was surprised that this mist smelt so good and ...

• expensive like. I really love spraying this scent all over me. The scent lasts too. It stays on for about 8 hours or sometimes longer on me. You can’t find many fragrance mist that last that long! This one is a winner. I am going to be keeping a bottle of around for sure.

The price is good , just like most Bath and Body Works fragrance. You can find a 8 oz bottle for $12.00. I got it on sale for even cheaper. I bought 2 bottles and got the third free. I would have paid a lot more for this stuff. It just smells amazing. The bottle that it comes in is the usual Bath and Body Works style. It is a pretty pinkish

color with the name , Midnight Pomegranate , written on the front of it.

All in all , this is a super fragrance to wear. I wear it to work , then add a few more spritzes for night wear. It is great for anytime of day or any occasion. I love the scent. The price is awesome. I really love the staying power and strength. This is a scent that will get you a lot of attention. I can’t tell you how many people ask me what I am wearing whenever I have this scent on. It is a really beautiful fragrance. Try it out for yourself and you will probably agree. Bath and Body Works really did a great job with this unique and fabulous fragrance mist!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568041462021230/k2311a048/4.8.11