Ion Heat Protection Spray  » Health  »
  • Although I love wearing my hair in its natural state, sometimes I want to wear my hair in different looks and styles
  • Unfortunately, most of the time this requires me to straighten my hair
  • I have owned this spray for about three weeks now and so far I have been impressed
  • Another thing that I have noticed about this product is that it does not deposit any residue on my hair
  • Based on my experience, I would rate it a 9 out of 10

• by Simly_Fabulous

I have naturally curly African American hair. Although I love wearing my hair in its natural state, sometimes I want to wear my hair in different looks and styles. Unfortunately, most of the time this requires me to straighten my hair. Despite the fact that I have spent a lot of money on high quality professional flat irons, I still fear getting heat damage. I purchased this product from my local Sally’s Beauty Supply Store for $8 during a recent shopping trip.

Although I had never sampled this product

prior to purchasing it, there were several things about it which influenced my purchase. I absolutely loved the fact that all of the ingredients that it contains are vegan and it is also paraben free. I have tried other products from this line before so I was sure that it would live up to its promise of protecting hair against heat while also leaving it silky, smooth, and shiny.

I have owned this spray for about three weeks now and so far I have been impressed. I love ...

• the fact that it is not heavy and it does not leave my hair feeling oily or crunch. Another thing that I have noticed about this product is that it does not deposit any residue on my hair.

I would highly recommend this product to any woman who loves to flat iron their hair. It actually works to help improve the overall appearance of straightened hair and I also have noticed that my hair remains straight for a longer amount of time than some of the heat protectants that

I have previously used.

There are only a few things that I would change about this product. The main one is that it can be very oily if you accidentally apply too much. Another thing is that I wish that it was more fragrant since I like to use products that make my hair smell good. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase of this product and I would recommend it to others to purchase. Based on my experience, I would rate it a 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041461981230/k2311a048/4.8.11