Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I bought Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser for 2 reasons

• by Keeley Kenny

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I bought Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser for 2 reasons. One being that I had a great coupon to use and the bottle makes it look so natural and healthy for me. While I was in the store, I accidentally dropped a bottle of the cleanser on the floor and it split open. That was my first warning sign as some people knock things over in the shower (where I do my facial cleansing) and I wouldn’t want the bottle spewing product out the first time I nudge it with the shampoo.

I got a new bottle and bought it anyway. The brush part is a little iffy looking. I didn’t get how this

was supposed to help me clean my face any better and I still don’t get it.

The product is extremely hard to get out of the bottle onto the brush. Once I got some of the gel onto the brush, I held it under running water as instructed and it did not foam by any means. Most of the gel washed away and I was stuck with a wet brush and even less product than what I wanted.

I continued to massage it onto my face and rinsed off what there was of the cleanser on my face. My skin did not feel clean at all! The next time I used it I rubbed the gel ...

• a bit to get a foam. This was a mistake as well because there was too much foam and I got a little bit into my eye.

I have gotten shampoo in my eye and it never came close to hurting as much as getting Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew The Brusher Gel-Cleanser in my eye. My eye was actually closed when this happened and I rinsed it off before opening my eye, but it was still there. I had a red irritated eye for 2 days after this happened.

I would never buy this product again and it is making me reconsider anything Garnier makes. It also has made me look at product ingredients much closer.

It really doesn’t matter that there is a picture of an avocado on the front or that it says green leaf extract.

Where did the green leaf even come from? I look at the back and it includes peppermint leaf extract and grape fruit water. I see nothing about avocado on the back at all. There is even table salt in this product.

How in the world is this supposed to be a good thing to put on my face? Well, it’s not good at all. This is the last product I buy just because I have a coupon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041461801230/k2311a048/4.8.11