Belmont Glazed Donuts  » Food  »
  • I've purchased these donuts a few times and upon opening the container, I've never noticed any spots on the donuts suggesting that they were old
  • They're a good size, I think, and they're definitely bigger than say Krispy Kreme donuts
  • I like to have one after breakfast as a treat and because the donuts are light, even if I'm feeling full, I can still usually make room for one without much trouble
  • I highly recommend them to any person that loves a good, soft and sweet glazed donut

• by CirclingCanvas

In one package of Belmont Glazed Donuts comes twelve donuts for one dollar and ninety-nine cents at ALDI Food Market stores. Glazed donuts are among the cheapest donuts that a person can buy, but the Belmont brand sells at a particularly low price compared with what other stores want for a similarly sized package of glazed donuts. The value is excellent, especially considering the quality of the donuts! I’ve purchased these donuts a few times and

upon opening the container, I’ve never noticed any spots on the donuts suggesting that they were old. I then put them in the refrigerator because that seems to help keep the donuts fresher, longer.

The glazed donuts themselves are very enjoyable and I look forward to indulging myself now and then. There’s a generous amount of sugary glaze that layers the donuts and is visible to the eye. The donuts are definitely sweet and rich. Just ...

• as important though is the fact that these donuts are put out fresh and so when I bite into one, the dough is pretty soft. The donuts stay fresh and soft for a couple of days before hardening up some. For me, it takes about five bites to finish one of these donuts. They’re a good size, I think, and they’re definitely bigger than say Krispy Kreme donuts. I can usually only eat one of these
        donuts before I feel satisfied. I like to have one after breakfast as a treat and because the donuts are light, even if I’m feeling full, I can still usually make room for one without much trouble.

The Belmont Glazed Donuts are very good donuts. I highly recommend them to any person that loves a good, soft and sweet glazed donut. A lot of donuts come in a package for just under two dollars, so that further sweetens the value!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278041461671230/k2311a048/4.8.11