Breakfast Best Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns & Sausage  » Food  »
  • For one dollar and nineteen cents, a generous amount of food comes in a package, I think
  • I like to either add a pancake or waffle or a side of toast to this meal, and what I then have is a fairly filling and satisfying breakfast that's easy and fast to throw together since the microwave does most of the work
  • The sausage links came tender and tasty and were the best part of the meal
  • Overall, I've enjoyed this combo breakfast on the couple occasions I've purchased it and feel that for the amount of money it costs and the quality of the food, it's a fairly decent value

• by CirclingCanvas

Breakfast Best Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns & Sausage is a frozen breakfast combo that’s sold at ALDI Food Market stores for one dollar and nineteen cents. For one dollar and nineteen cents, a generous amount of food comes in a package, I think. The eggs come already scrambled, but I would say one large egg probably was used, so there’s a decent amount of scrambled eggs. The one has brown is rectangular almost in shape and resembles the hash browns sold in packaging in stores that are shaped similarly, rather than the bagged hash browns.

Two sausage links are also included. I like to either add a pancake or waffle or a side of toast to this meal, and what I then have is a fairly filling and satisfying breakfast that’s easy and fast to throw together since the microwave does most of the work.

The breakfast in a box isn’t quite as good as a fresh, homemade breakfast, but that’s really not too surprising. The scrambled eggs had a pleasant flavor to them, but seemed a bit on the dry side. The hash brown wasn’t as crispy as I would’ve ...

• liked it to have been and compared to the frozen hash browns that go in the oven was soft, but at least it too had a good potato flavor to it. The sausage links came tender and tasty and were the best part of the meal. Overall, I’ve enjoyed this combo breakfast on the couple occasions I’ve purchased it and feel that for the amount of money it costs and the quality of the food, it’s a fairly decent value. It’s cheaper than the other breakfast combo meals sold in other stores by thirty or
        more cents, and those breakfast combos, such as the ones sold under the Aunt Jemima brand, aren’t any better really.

The Breakfast Best Scrambled Eggs, Hash Browns & Sausage frozen breakfast brings together breakfast foods that taste good when put on the same plate with one another and give a person a boost of energy that will help him or her start his or her day. It’s not quite enough food for me, but that’s easily fixed and I really like the convenience and value of the product, so that’s why I plan on buying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278041461651230/k2311a048/4.8.11