Motorola Droid 2  » Electronics  »
  • All and all this is phone is nothing short of amazing

• by thegooch52

I’ve had my Motorola Droid 2 on Verizon for about 6 months from now and I feel I can give it an honest review. I will review this phone based on certain criteria.

Functionality.

This phone does everything you could possible imagine a smart phone will do. I can call, text, browse the internet, watch YouTube videos, and even play chess from anywhere! There are literally thousands of apps that will let you do anything and everything ranging from

games to starting your car. Its truly amazing!

Quality.

This phone is pretty tough for a smart phone. I’ve dropped it numerous times and its held strong through several dings and even getting stepped on. I had it in a protective case for a couple months but it got dirty so I took it out to clean it and just kept it out. Its even had a cup of water spilled on it and it took it like ...

• a champ. The only concern I have is now that I’ve had it for a while it will lock up on occasion if I press the unlock button right as I’m getting a text, but if I just let it sit there for a second it will recover and begin working again.

Service.

This phone gets service everywhere my friend’s phones do and even some places theirs doesn’t. I’m actually able to call and talk when I have just one

bar of service, and its very clear and static free. I can even send and receive text messages with no bars as long as my 3g icon is still visible.

Summary.

All and all this is phone is nothing short of amazing. I’ve had everything from an Iphone to a Blackberry but they didn’t last as long as my Motorola Droid 2. It has been a phenomenal phone and I don’t look to change anytime in the near future.

Motorola Droid 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168041461641130/k2311a048/4.8.11