Sony Bloggie video camera  » Cameras  »
  • The only problem I've noticed is sometimes it has a hard time focusing on far away objects and will stay unclear for a minute or two

• by thegooch52

I’ve owned the Sony bloggie video camera for about 4 months and I feel I can give it an honest review. I will review this camera based on certain criteria.

Videos

Shooting video with this camera is really quite simple. All you have to do is press a button once to start shooting and press it again to stop. The video is clear and there is very little blurring

when moving the camera while shooting. The only problem I’ve noticed is sometimes it has a hard time focusing on far away objects and will stay unclear for a minute or two.

Pictures

This camera takes excellent 12 megapixel pictures. Its really easy, because you don’t have to switch to camera mode or anything. All you have to do is press a different button on the top of the camera and it will take a picture instead of record video. The only problem with taking pictures with the Sony bloggie is that it zooms out sometimes before it snaps so its hard to judge distance. I’ve had to take multiple pictures of the same thing at different distances to get the picture I wanted.

Software.

The Software for the Sony bloggie is easy to use and has a one ...

• Sony Bloggie video camera
      button click to import all your files into the library. It’s also very easy to upload to popular sites like facebook or youtube. However, its hard to locate the files on you’re computer if you want to use them for something else. There were several times I had to open the files manually through the computer and move them to my desktop so I could edit them.
      I would prefer the software let you choose where it stored the files, but it does not.

Summary.

All and all the Sony bloggie is a pretty good video camera. It’s light and easy to carry around and takes quality videos and pictures, however, it does have a few kinks with the software and focus programming of the camera.

Pros: Compact Quality videos and pictures Easy to take pictures

Cons: Software is a little troublesome Trouble getting it to focus on distant objects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 438041461551130/k2311a048/4.8.11