Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • It only cost me about seven dollars which is pretty cheap and it comes with a good amount of product
  • I like this foundation because it blends much better than all the other cream to powder foundations that I have tried on my skin in the past
  • I have heard some people claim that this product dries their skin out but as long as I moisturize, I have not noticed any drying whatsoever
  • I have gotten great results with it so far and I definitely intend to keep using it

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation from my local Walgreen’s drugstore. This particular foundation is one of the cream-to-powder foundations that you often see in the makeup aisle. I was initially confused by the description because it just seemed like a liquid foundation to me. However, I was very eager to try it out because I had heard great things. It also contains SPF 15 which is good because I always buy makeup products that protect my skin from the sun. It only cost me about seven dollars which is pretty cheap and it comes with a good

amount of product.

I have to say that I do like the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation. Most other foundations that I use that promise to “transform” from cream to powder only end up sitting on the top of my skin and they make it look like I am wearing way too much makeup. This product actually blended into my skin. The makeup absorbed into my skin rather than just sitting on the top. I like this foundation because it blends much better than all the other cream to powder foundations that I have tried on my skin in the past. This makes my skin look flawless without much effort at all. I would say that it has medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply to the skin. It is a lot more buildable than I initially thought that it would be. Even if I put on two “layers” of the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation to cover up all of my imperfections, it does not look like I have put on too much makeup. If I put on just one layer, it does not look like I am wearing any makeup at all. I just have a more ...

• Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation
      evened out skin tone which makes me feel so self-confident. I like not even really having to wear concealer under this foundation. Even without concealer, my skin looks completely even with this foundation on and I have a lot of discolorations and blemishes that need to be covered.

The Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation does not make me break out or irritate my skin. I have heard some people claim that this product dries their skin out but as long as I moisturize, I have not noticed any drying whatsoever. Overall, I have to give the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation a

rating of a 9 out of 10. It makes my skin look flawless and blends easily unlike a lot of other cream to powder foundations. It is protecting my skin from the sun and it does not irritate my skin in any way. I have gotten great results with it so far and I definitely intend to keep using it. I have even gotten my best friend hooked on the Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation. I highly suggest this to anyone who wants to cover up acne scars or who just wants a good quality foundation without having to pay a ton for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041461530530/k2311a047/4.7.11