Skin Food Tomato Cool Jelly Tint #3 Orange Tomato  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • My Experience and Opinion I have seen a lot of tints before in different forms but this one is quite unique because it is tomato based perhaps
  • It actually makes sense because as far as I know, tomatoes could create pinkish tone on the skin, giving rosy cheeks, so why not add some tomato extract on a lip product, right
  • On the other hand, I would still recommend this to other ladies, most especially for those who are big fans of different kinds of lip tints

• by hidge

The Product Orange Tomato shade is a transparent tomato red color that turns into a watery sheer orange color during application. This has no shimmers or chunky glitters at all.

The container is almost a heart shape plastic tube with a gold cap or handle where the elongated doe-foot applicator is attached. The total weight of this product is 10 mL.

I was not able to detect any particular scent or taste from this lip product.

This has a thin and syrupy texture.

This is being sold in all Skin Food stores or online stores like eBay where you could get it for cheaper price.

My Experience and Opinion I have seen a lot of tints before in different forms but this one is quite unique because it is tomato based perhaps? It actually makes

sense because as far as I know, tomatoes could create pinkish tone on the skin, giving rosy cheeks, so why not add some tomato extract on a lip product, right?

I do have medium pigmented lips and this one delivers an orange tint instead of tomato red color on my lips. As a result, this makes my lips look red orange. It may sound funny but it actually looks fine and gives a healthy color on my lips instead. This color also reminds me of a crushed tomato because it looks orangey, actually.

This gives no glossy finish at all but just a pure moist on my lips. I have no isue about it though because this is just a tint anyway. I am in fact, quite glad that this gives a hint of sheen on ...

• my lips compared to other lip tints that I have used before that looked pretty much matte on my lips.

This lip tint feels moisturizing. This gives an immediate moisture on my lips upon application. This keeps my lips hydrated and soft. However, as soon as I wiped this off, my lips go back to feeling dry.

This lip product feels very light on my lips. It feels like I just smeared a jelly water on my lips. In short, this feels comfortable on the lips and no dramas at all.

However, due to its very light consistency, the moisture on this could only last for two to less than three hours with moderate eating and/or drinking. On the other hand, the tint may last for an extra hour.

On my final note, this lip tint feels air

light and gentle on my lips. I never experienced any lip irritations, itchiness, dryness, peeling, unusual lip inflation, or allergic reactions from using this.

The Bottom Line Honestly, this is pretty much mediocre in terms of quality. Aside from its unique packaging and main tomato extra ingredient, there is nothing special about this product. I could live with a cheaper and ordinary lip tint without tomato as its main ingredient.

On the other hand, I would still recommend this to other ladies, most especially for those who are big fans of different kinds of lip tints. This is something new and beneficial on the skin, so I guess, this is still worth trying.

Pros Has tomato and rose extract that are good for moisturizing the lips, leaves a tint, moisturizing, and reasonably long lasting color.

Cons This is a decent product but I am just not too amazed about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041461320530/k2311a047/4.7.11