Skin Food Honey Pot Lip Balm #1 Honey Pot Berry
  • My Experience and Opinion This is the type of lip balm that I really like
  • The Bottom Line This is one of the best pot lip balm that I have ever tried
  • I really love its texture that really relieves my lips from dryness and dehydration, creating a glossy and smooth finish
  • I would definitely recommend this to all ladies because this is an awesome lip balm

• by hidge

The Product Honey Pot Berry shade or flavor is a jelly, transparent red color with no shimmers or chunky glitters.

The container is a round plastic jar with a gold cap and a cute honey stick as well.

This has a mild sweet scent but I was not able to detect any particular taste, however.

This has a very jelly and emollient texture.

My Experience and Opinion This is the type of lip balm that I really like. Most of lip balms in a pot that I have tried before were waxy and hard but this one feels like heaven to touch. The first time I touched this and applied it on my lips, I felt a unique jelly thick yet very emollient texture of it. It does feel quite thick, indeed, but it feels really light at the same time without stickiness. I cannot stress

enough how lovely this lip balm is.

This basically appears clear on my fairly pigmented lips. It does, however, leaves a hint of wash of reddish pink color on my lips but it mostly just enhance my natural lip color. So I have to say that there is nothing dramatic about the pigmentation of this lip balm.

This lip balm is good enough to substitute a lip gloss. It starts in a jelly form but melts on the lips as soon as I spread it on. It creates a wet and very juicy finish on my lips. It really softens my natural lip lines, making them less visible and oh so smooth.

As I have mentioned above, this feels very emollient thus it provides a very good moisture on my lips. This keeps my lips extraordinarily soft, hydrated, and smooth. It also leaves a pleasant slippery feel on ...

• my lips.

This lip balm is very light in texture, although I am glad to say that it does not feel watery or runny either. This does not feel sticky or heavy at all. And even if this is pretty light weight, this still lasts for a decent amount of time on my lips.

This honey lip balm could last for two to three hours with moderate eating and/or drinking. Wearing this outdoors may shorten its lasting effect due to either harsh heat of the sun or strong winds that could dry it out on the lips.

As for the honey stick applicator, it looks cute and adorable but I am honestly not a big fan of it. I am quite a neat freak but I would rather choose to dip my finger on this pot of lip balm and use it to apply on my lips than

use its provided applicator. Its rounded shape feels uncomfortable during application and I feel like it does not apply the product on my lips on an even manner.

On my final note, this lip balm is very gentle and soothing on my lips. I never experienced any troubles with this at all.

The Bottom Line This is one of the best pot lip balm that I have ever tried. I really love its texture that really relieves my lips from dryness and dehydration, creating a glossy and smooth finish.

I would definitely recommend this to all ladies because this is an awesome lip balm. This not just your average lip balm because it also works as a lip gloss because of its jelly texture that melts on the lips during application.

Pros Adorable packaging, very nice jelly and emollient texture, moisturizing, and two to three hours lasting effect is good enough for me.

Cons The applicator is quite useless for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041461310530/k2311a047/4.7.11