Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have permed hair so it definitely needs a lot of moisture and hydration that is why I decided to try out this Hello Hydration conditioner because I thought this is what I really need
  • I bought this Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner for P209.00 or $4.64 in the supermarket
  • Its contents is 340 grams which I think is worth its price
  • Even for the first wash, I already became a bit disappointed with it
  • But all in all, I really love its fragrance and its longevity on my hair but I'm not satisfied with its moisturizing and hydrating effect

• by autumndreamer

I have read a lot of positive reviews and hype about this conditioner all over hair websites on the Internet. I have permed hair so it definitely needs a lot of moisture and hydration that is why I decided to try out this Hello Hydration conditioner because I thought this is what I really need.

I bought this Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner for P209.00 or $4.64 in the supermarket. Its contents is 340 grams which I think is worth its price. I think it can last up to 2 months for me. I only wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week. It’s fused with orchid and coconut milk. Obviously, this conditioner is really intended for moisturizing and hydrating the hair which is what I really need.

I had high expectations with this conditioner. I think this is a little bit overrated. Even for the first wash, I already became a bit disappointed with it. It is not effective for me. My

hair has rough ends and the only conditioner that I’ve tried that can smoothen it is the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Conditioner and I actually thought this Hello Hydration will give me more amazing results. This conditioner is less richer than Totally Twisted. It’s a thinner cream. It’s lighter. But this conditioner didn’t meet my expectations. Whenever I use this, I still have rough ends. Of course after I rinse it all off, the ends will feel smooth and soft temporarily but after I towel and air dry completely, the ends will become rough again. Aside from the roughness, my hair also feels heavy and uncomfortable like I put hairspray or mousse on it but I didn’t. The ends are really still rough like before. It’s not soft and smooth to touch like what the other conditioner can do to my hair. Maybe it was just because I was used to the goodness of Totally Twisted that’s why I was ...

• not so much amazed or satisfied with this Hello Hydration. It’s not so much moisturizing and hydrating for me. It also sometimes feels a little bit sticky and uncomfortable.

Anyway, the fragrance is the only thing that I liked in this conditioner. Actually, I love it! My mother and my sister love it too. They always smell it from me and they compliment me. One time when I was with my classmate and the wind blew my hair, my classmate told me she smelled my hair and she complimented me. They tell me my hair smells nice. I love its fragrance so much. It smells like really sweet coconut and mixed with a floral scent which is the orchid. It’s really the fusion of coconut milk and orchid. This is the scent that I’ve been looking for. It’s been so long since I’ve been wanted this kind of conditioner that will make my hair really fragrant. It actually works like a sweet perfume to

my hair. I love sniffing and smelling it. I’m so addicted to it. It’s a strong scent. It smells yummy. And the fragrance stays on hair for a long time. The scent smells strong for the first day. On the second day, the fragrance is not strong anymore but it’s still on the hair. It really stays on the hair for many days. So I really love the scent.

I don’t know if I will purchase this conditioner again because apparently, I’m not satisfied with its moisturizing or hydrating powder on my hair but I’m really satisfied and happy now with its fragrance. And fragrance is actually one of the things or the big factors for me when it comes to choosing conditioners. So I’m hesitating whether to buy it again or not. But all in all, I really love its fragrance and its longevity on my hair but I’m not satisfied with its moisturizing and hydrating effect. There are other conditioners that can moisturize my hair better.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317041461280530/k2311a047/4.7.11