Red Baron Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
2.5
  • Well, for one thing, this is definitely something that is different from most other frozen pizzas out there
  • Also, and I know I have this complaint a lot when it comes to frozen brands of pizza, the toppings were in pretty short supply
  • And, unfortunately, the pizza did not meet that expectation

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Frozen Red Baron brand pizza with beefsteak meat, white sauce, mozzarella cheese, onions and peppers on a thin crust. What I liked about this pizza: Well, for one thing, this is definitely something that is different from most other frozen pizzas out there. The white cheese sauce gives it a flavor that is somewhat unique and the beefsteak meat was seasoned perfectly.

I don’t know if I could

quite call it a Philly Cheese style flavor. But, it was something that wasn’t the same as every other frozen pizza out there and the difference was noticeable.

What I didn’t like about this pizza: Well, there were a couple of things. One of the main ones was the crust.

As I mentioned in the description above, it was a thin crust and I’m not a huge thin crust fan.

• The thinner crust made the pizza less filling than it probably could have been and, after my wife and I split one of these, I did find myself hungry a short time later.

Also, and I know I have this complaint a lot when it comes to frozen brands of pizza, the toppings were in pretty short supply. This is especially true of the meat on the pizza.

This isn’t

a cheap brand of pizza so I do expect a bit more for the extra money I spent on it. And, unfortunately, the pizza did not meet that expectation.

My Final Opinion: It’s a frozen pizza that is somewhat different from the other frozen pizzas out there. But, overall, it is still a frozen pizza.

And, the lack of toppings on it really doesn’t make it worth spending the extra money on this particular brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277041461220530/k2311a047/4.7.11