Asus Eee PC 1000HE
  • When I decided to purchase a laptop, I was advised to buy a notebook instead to save myself from the inconvenience of carrying around a heavy equipment
  • I bought it last August 2009 with my hard-earned savings, and up until now, it still functions very well compared with its contemporaries
  • With up to 10 hours battery life, I have it fully charged at home and the next day I could use it in school or in the office or even when I do fieldwork, without bringing the wires=)It is very convenient to carry around wherever I go

• by scarlet

Buying gadgets should undergo careful scrutiny, a series of information gathering, and sometimes wasting a good deal of money. Especially when you buy a gadget that will be of important use to your studies or your job.

When I decided to purchase a laptop, I was advised to buy a notebook instead to save myself from the inconvenience of carrying around a heavy equipment.

I am more than satisfied with my Asus Eee PC.

I bought it last August 2009 with my hard-earned savings, and up until now, it still functions very well compared with its contemporaries.

With up to 10 hours battery life, I have it fully charged at home and the next day I could use it in school or in the office or even when I do fieldwork, without bringing the wires=)It is very convenient to carry around wherever I go.

When it comes to ...

• acquiring wireless connection, I had the biggest laugh among my classmates and officemates.

One of my friends purchased this popular laptop brand, double the price of my Asus, only to find out how such brand had a difficulty in acquiring wireless internet access.

Inside the classroom, I was able to surf the internet while my other classmates have to go near the router (about a classroom away) to gain stronger connection.

I was the

first one to buy Asus brand among my officemates,but now, a lot of them have already purchased the same brand after checking my own notebook for its details and specifics.

This is the first expensive gadget I bought with my own earnings, and I am glad to say that my money wasn’t wasted but was put into good use.

Value for money, longer battery life, easy internet connection, efficient, convenient.

that is my Asus Eee PC.

Asus Eee PC 1000HE

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 637041461100530/k2311a047/4.7.11