HOP movie
  • The only reason I went to this movie is to hear one of the songs in the credits by my favourite artist
  • It had a common problem that all people could probably relate to at some point

• by swim4evr09

I’ll be honest. The only reason I went to this movie is to hear one of the songs in the credits by my favourite artist. I went into this movie kind of just wanting it to be the end soon because I hated animated movies or anything like it. I was not looking forward to the movie itself, rather just the end. I am older and just shew away any kind of animated movie that I am asked to go to so going to this was pretty rare for me. It looked better then other animated movies in previews though. I saw it was one of those half animated type of things where the setting and some are not animated, then the bunnys were.

Well let me tell you- LOVE THIS MOVIE! It did not even cross my mind it

was animated and I feel silly for thinking I would not enjoy it. I am an older teen and I LOVED it! Just the movie in general, it is so cute! It has a very easy story line to follow so not a lot of mind straining is involved what so ever. It had a common problem that all people could probably relate to at some point. The guy who teamed up with the animated bunny did not know what to do with his life and was stuck living with his parents and his sister finds this job for him to house-sit for the time being. Then the bunnies- they are so cute! The main bunny who goes on the journey with this guy is adorable! They made me want to give him a hug so bad!! The guy
      who played the main character was not too bad looking himself(: Him and the bunny both had really pretty blue eyes which was so nice and cute! I sware they did it on purpose since these guys (well guy and bunny) shared this journey together.

So the main story goes like this: This guy runs into this bunny and the bunny starts talking. The guy thinks he is going crazy at first, he ends up taking the bunny home and the bunny has aspirations to be a musician. The bunny ran away from his dad who is the “Easter Bunny”. When the guy finds this out he relates back to his childhood when he found a golden rabbit left by the easter bunny and know one believed him. So the main guy keeps this bunny where he sees somewhat of ...

• HOP movie
      his childhood. Throughout the story the relationship grows stronger between the guy and the bunny. The guy helps the bunny get to this gig for his drum skills. While this is going on they try to keep from getting attacking by the bunny’s dad’s guard bunnies who are in search for the main bunny who ran away. In the end of the story it boils down to the bunny left the guy alone and he got held captive by the evil bunnies. The main bunny finds out something is wrong while he is at his gig and makes the difficult decision to leave there to help out his new friend. They have a showdown with the chicks trying to take over the castle and it is a good ending. Lets just say that- I do not want to spoil
      it! Haha, well anyway, amazing movie. Shows that you should sometimes put your friends first in any situation if they need you. It shows that you should be a good friend.

This is a cute movie for any ages! Parents, children, teens. Trust me, I am the hater of animated movies and I absolutly adored it. The merchandise for this movie is everywhere. After the movie my friend and I went to the store next door and bought some HOP chocolates shaped as the cute little bunny and the chicks! We ate the chicks who we hated in the movie since they were evil, then I kept the bunny on my desk since he is just so darn cute! So 10/10 movie. Great story line, great acting, great animation, greatness obviously does not run short in this movie so go check it out!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116041460930430/k2311a046/4.6.11