Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin in a packet of 30
  • In comparison to other cleansing cloths both from Olay and other brands, I love these ones
  • I found there to be no loss in stickiness of the re-sealable flap, and no loss of moisture in the cloths
  • I think I paid about $5 for this packet of 30 cloths, which, given the convenience of having a cleansing cloth that is ready to go, is good value
  • Bottom line, these are really great cleansing cloths and I highly recommend them

• by gecko

In comparison to other cleansing cloths both from Olay and other brands, I love these ones. I tried the Olay Total Effects version, but did not like them at all. However, these cloths are great and I have already re-purchased many times.

The cloths come in packets of 30, and the packet is a flimsy plastic wrapper with a re-sealable flap. Again, unlike the Total Effects cloths, the flap actually re-seals until the very last cloth. I found there to be no loss in stickiness of the re-sealable flap, and no loss of moisture in the cloths.

I also thought the price was very reasonable. I think I paid about $5 for this packet of

30 cloths, which, given the convenience of having a cleansing cloth that is ready to go, is good value. It is also cheaper than some of the other cleansing cloths and is certainly cheaper than the Total Effects cleansing cloths.

The cloths themselves had a good amount of moisture to them. Something I really liked was that they were moist, but not dripping wet. This meant I could cleanse my face easily but not worry about so much liquid being left on my face as I have found with some other cleansing cloths.

I like the fragrance of the cloths. It is a very simple mild smell with no lingering fragrance. It doesn’t smell perfumed ...

• or overly artificial. Instead, it has what I would describe as a clean smell. You feel clean as you are using it.

The cloths seem to remove everything from my face. I feel like they do a really good job of cleansing, and my face feels really clean after using them. Something really good is that they remove all makeup, including waterproof makeup and eye makeup with very little difficulty. This is a huge bonus, because it means that I don’t have to go in with another product afterwards.

I have even tested the cleansing power of these cloths by using them and then using something else afterwards to see if another product picks anything

further up, and I am pleased to say no, nothing else came off my face. Truly great cleansing power.

Also great is that I have no difficulty whatsoever using these around my eyes. These ones are for sensitive skin, so maybe that makes a difference, but no matter how I use them around the eyes, there is no stinging and no soreness during or after use.

After I have cleansed my face using these cloths, my face feels soft and well hydrated. I feel like my skin is moisturized, but without any residue being left on my face. My skin is noticeably softer and in better condition.

Bottom line, these are really great cleansing cloths and I highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316041460850430/k2311a046/4.6.11